Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Thailand
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Lagoon Pool View||8||BB||R19,720||11 Jan - 31 Mar '19||#8437||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Lagoon Pool View||8||BB||R14,722||01 Apr - 30 Apr '19||#9356||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Lagoon Pool View||8||BB||R14,117||01 May - 31 Oct '19||#9357||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Phuketon Emirates
- Current airport taxes of approx
- Current airport taxes of approx
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa
- In a Superior lagoon pool view room
- Breakfast daily
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All-inclusive from R9 100 per person
- Added Value:
- Free Wifi
- Free Wifi
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & item of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Surcharges apply for travel on certain days of the week
- A surcharge of R965.00 per person applies for travel from Johannesburg from 14 June - 9 July 2019.
The Small Print
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices are correct as at 18 January 2019
About Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa
Immerse yourself in luxury at the Phuket Marriott Resort
Make your getaway to Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach, a luxury destination unlike any other. Our hotel welcomes business travellers, couples and families with a stunning location on a secluded stretch of Tri-Tang Beach, just a short trip away from the excitement of Patong Beach and Phuket Old Town. Sophisticated guest rooms and suites feature luxury bedding, state-of-the-art technology and private balconies to soak in incomparable views of the Andaman Sea. Spend time lounging by one of our resort's three stunning pools or reinvigorate with a workout at our modern fitness centre.
Amenities & Services
- Internet Access
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Superior Lagoon Pool View Room
Superior Lagoon Poolview rooms are located in the wing towards the back of the resort. Each room features a private balcony with views of the swimming pools or gardens. A maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child may be accommodated using a sofa bed. The en-suite bathroom features a separate bath and shower.
Deluxe Lagoon View Room
Deluxe Lagoon Poolview rooms are located in Building 1. The bedding configuration in this room category is a king bed or two double beds. Each room features a private balcony with views of the swimming pool and the en-suite bathroom features a separate bath and shower.
Deluxe Garden Terrace
Deluxe Garden Terrace rooms are located in Building 2. The bedding configuration in this room category is a king bed or double beds. Each room features a private balcony with views of the gardens and the en-suite bathroom features a separate bath and shower.
Premier Lagoon Pool View Room
Premier Lagoon Pool View rooms are located in Building 1. The bedding configuration in this room category is a king bed or double beds. Each room features a private balcony with views of the swimming pool and the en-suite bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
Pool Access Room
Pool Access rooms are located on the ground floor of Building 3. The bedding configuration in this room category is a king bed. The en-suite bathroom features a separate bath and shower. Children may not be accommodated in this room category.
Dining & Bars
The resort’s signature Italian restaurant serving a unique selection of Italian specialities including fine cured meats and charismatic wines for dinner.
Merchant Kitchen: An all-day dining venue, with inside and outdoor seating beside the lagoon pool, offering a selection of local and Western options.
Phuket Coffee Co.
A beachside coffee house, open for breakfast and lunch, offering freshly baked bread and pastries, freshly roasted coffee and en-suite delectable.
Serving national favourites, from all corners of the Kingdom, for dinner.
Pizza’s, sandwiches and burgers served in a vibey location by the family swimming pool and beach.
The Lobby Lounge offers crafted cocktails and other delights all complemented by sweeping Andaman views.
A casual menu and refreshments served around the Lagoon Pool, down by the beach. Daily happy hour!
Fresh smoothies and detox juices for the health fundi!
All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast at the Merchant Kitchen or Beach Grill
- Lunch: à la carte menus at the Beach Grill or Merchant Kitchen (excluding
- Dinner: Thai Pantry – set menu; Merchant Kitchen – buffet only; D.O.C.G – à
la carte menu
- Beach Grill – à la carte (excluding grill items)
- Local house wines, beer, spirits, juices, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and
coffee, available between 11h00 – 22h00, from the All Inclusive beverage
Entertainment & Sports
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Three swimming pools
- Kids Club (4 – 11 years and available from 08h00 to 20h00)
- Fitness Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting and baby cots
- Shuttle bus four times a day to Jungceylon Shopping Mall in Patong. Selected
times are complimentary whilst other are THB100 per person one way.
- Tour desk
- Conferencing (max 650 delegates)
Unwind at the award-winning Spa, located in front of the family pool area. Signature treatments include Thai massage aromatherapy, scrubs and wraps.