Antoremba Lodge - Nosy Be, Madagascar
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Beach Bungalow||7||FB||R21,969||Jan '20||DABM1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Bungalow||7||FB+||R24,849||Jan '20||DABM2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Nosy Be on Airlink
- Routing JNB - NOS - JNB
- Routing JNB - NOS - JNB
- Return airport to hotel transfers ( road & Boat transfers)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Antoremba Lodge
- In a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily (FB)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily (FB+) - soft drinks, water, local beer, tea, coffee, rum cocktails
- All Madagascar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Candlelit dinner
- Excursion to Nosy Tanikely
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa fee of Euro 35.00 as per passport holder issued on arrival (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A peak season supplement applies for travel
The Small Print
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices are correct as at 10 December 2019
About Antoremba Lodge - Nosy Be
The ideal starting point for all excursions possible in the bay of Nosy Be.
For those who just love to stretch out on the beach or those who are eager for activities, we will make your stay unforgettable!
Amenities & Services
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
Spacious and offering all the modern comfort, they are perfectly integrated into the environment thanks to the use of the traditional materials and the precious wood, the rosewood and others. All are situated within the tropical garden. Every terrace is in front of the beach. All overlook the sea and the sunset.
- Solar energy for the electricity 24/24h, hot water, the ventilation
- Every room is equipped with Italian-style shower and toilets
Dining & Bars
Simple cooking but refined, favor fresh products, premises and of season.
It mixes in a creative way exoticism and tradition.
The meals are taken in your choice in a group or with the beloved one in a small table
Bar & lounge
They are waiting for you to enjoy a cocktail or an arranged rum.
Entertainment & Sports
Your evenings will be under the sign of the conviviality:
- Sweet music
- Board games
- Conversations between friends