Southern Sun Maputo, Mozambique
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Offer Ends 31 March 2019
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Maputo
- Current airport taxes
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 3 nights accommodation @ the 4* Southern Sun Maputo
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Values:
- Free Wi-Fi
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Gifts as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of
- exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 14 June 2018
About Southern Sun Maputo
Accommodation at the Southern Sun Maputo hotel includes a choice of 269 well-appointed en-suite rooms and suites. Accommodations feature a host of amenities that ensure maximum comfort and repose during your stay in Maputo.
Private bathrooms, beautiful sea views, and outstanding service add to the appeal of Southern Sun Maputo. In-room amenities include air-conditioning, free wireless internet access, in-room tea and coffee facilities, a mini bar and other thoughtful touches to enhance your experience.
The added convenience of a wake-up call facility ensures that the needs of our guests are met.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Rooms have a comfy queen bed and feature an en-suite bathroom with shower.
Our Superior Rooms have an en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and offer captivating sea views.
Executive Rooms have a king bed, as well as en-suite bathroom with separate shower.
The Southern Sun Maputo Suites have a king bed plus en-suite bathroom, and two inter-leading double bed superior rooms.
The Presidential Suite has a king bed, lounge area, kitchenette and guest toilet, as well as en-suite bathroom.
Dining & Bars
Guests choosing to dine at the Southern Sun Maputo hotel restaurant are presented with a wholesome buffet breakfast and a choice of à la carte or buffet dinners. For those indulging in some leisure time, light meals and sundowners are also available on the outdoor terrace which overlooks the sparkling Indian ocean.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can either be enjoyed at our restaurant, or in the comfort and privacy of your guest room or suite, should you feel like taking advantage of our in-room dining service. We also offer group bookings for those wishing to plan a private dining event. Whether a business luncheon, a relaxed dinner, or a celebratory event, our aim is to make every meal at Southern Sun Maputo a memorable occasion.
Evolve Restaurant in Maputo offers guests the opportunity to experience a range of dishes that are truly unique and captivating.
Taking a creative approach to Mozambican cuisine, Evolve Restaurant presents a menu which masterfully combines the city’s characteristic cultural blend of flavours and spices with authentic produce and fresh seafood, to produce dishes that are truly original. There is something to suit every taste, and guests can also enjoy light, casual dining beside the sparkling pool.
Deco Terrace offers guests the opportunity to sit back and relax while taking in a breathtaking view of the Maputo bay. On offer at Deco Terrace is a selection of light snacks, wines, cocktails, and other refreshments.
Our Deco Lounge & Bar is a sophisticated lounge catering for both business and leisure guests. From light lunchtime snacks to indulgent sundowners, the Deco Lounge & Bar is the ideal venue for informal meetings, quality time spent with friends and colleagues, or simply some well-deserved solitude and conversation after a long day.
A specialised coffee menu, high-speed WiFi access, great company, and the ambience of one of Maputo’s finest hotels, ensures the ease and relaxation of our patron
Entertainment & Sports
Southern Sun Maputo offers a host of attractions – right on its doorstep to further afield. Mozambique’s capital city offers such diversity and heritage, there is plenty on offer to see and do during your stay in Maputo.
Nearby attractions include soaking up the sun on Maputo beach, the fascinating Natural History Museum, kite surfing in the bay and sporting events at the Machava Stadium and more.
Find out more about our recommended top local attractions in Maputo.