Ice Deluxe Tour - Land Only, Sweden
|* Friday and Saturday Arrivals - Land only|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard room||7||BB||R17,292||01 Nov - 19 Dec||ITT||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||BB||R17,292||05 Jan - 13 Feb||ITT||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||BB||R17,292||15 Feb - 15 Apr||ITT||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Transfers from Boden Train Station -Treehotel - Boden Train Station & Kiruna Train Station - Ice Hotel - Kiruna Airport
- 7 nights accommodation
- Stockholm: Clarion Hotel Sign
- Overnight sleeper train Stockholm – Boden
- Harads: 1 night at the Treehotel and 1 night at Britta’s Pensionat
- Jukkasjärvi: Icehotel
- Breakfast on days 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 (BB)
- Added Values:
- Includes trains Stockholm - Boden - Kiruna
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Gifts as per hotels
The above price excludes:
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa on arrival (not required for SA Residents)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
- ** We are working on a current exchange of EUR = 15.06 & NOK = 1.63 **
- We anticipate about a 10 – 15% increase on 2017 rates.
Prices correct as at 14 March 2018
About Ice Deluxe Tour - Land Only
Day 1: Stockholm
On arrival in Stockholm make your own way to the hotel. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to begin exploring the city.
Day 2: Stockholm
Today will be at your leisure to continue exploring all the historic and cultural wealth that Stockholm has to offer. Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, bursts of life and movement. The city is built on 14 islands all part of an archipelago. Sweden’s Capital is charming, vibrant and surrounded by beauty and water, hence its nickname, Venice of the North. Stockholm city has an abundance of charm, history and tradition which means that despite being an urban and trendy city it can still impress you with its interesting museums and castles.
Overnight: Stockholm (B)
Day 3: Stockholm – Overnight Train
After breakfast at the hotel, you will have some time at leisure to further explore Stockholm until the late afternoon or early evening (specific time can only be given at the time of booking confirmation) when you have to make your own way to the train station. You will board the Stockholm – Boden train on which you will also be spending the night.
Overnight: Sleeper Train Stockholm – Boden (B)
Day 4: Boden – Harads
You will travel through wonderful winter scenery of seemingly endless forests that Sweden is known for as you continue to Boden. Once you arrive you will be picked up and transferred to the Treehotel. Treehotel is located in Harads near the Lule River, about 100 kilometres from Luleå airport. The village has a population of about 600 and features a restaurant, shop and guest house. When you arrive at Treehotel, you will check in at Britta’s Pensionat before making your way to the unique tree-room where you will be spending the night.
Day 5: Harads
Breakfast will be served at Britta’s Pensionat and thereafter the day will be at your leisure. Here you can forget the hustle & bustle of everyday life and simply enjoy the serenity, rejuvenate and relax in your room at the Treehotel. Or you could be more active and enjoy the magnificent surroundings of the hotel by taking a walk through all the beautiful nature you can see from your room. Tonight you will be moved to a normal apartment room at Britta’s Pensionat.
Overnight: Harads (B)
Day 6: Kiruna – Jukkasjärvi
This morning you will be transferred back to Boden Train Station where you will board the train to Kiruna. You will travel through the same unforgettable scenery as your previous train journey this time crossing the Arctic Circle and travelling through the Laponian cultural World Heritage region before arriving in Kiruna. On arrival, you will be transferred from the train station to the world-famous Icehotel in Jukkasjarvi. Thereafter you can enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. You could perhaps join one of the many exciting winter activities that the Icehotel has to offer. Tonight you will spend the night in one of the ice rooms, which are very comfortable and spacious. Despite your special bed being made of snow and ice, and the low minus 5-degree ambient temperature, you will get a good night’s rest thanks to the thermal sleeping bag you’ll be using and the warmth of the reindeer skins covering the ice-bed.
Overnight: Jukkasjärvi (B)
Day 7: Jukkasjärvi
In the morning you will be awakened with a cup of hot lingonberry juice at your bedside. A morning session in the sauna is included. After breakfast, the rest of your day will be at leisure to explore more of your beautiful surroundings and the many activities on offer at the Icehotel. Tonight your accommodations will be much warmer as you will be moved to a standard Kaamos room.
Overnight: Jukkasjärvi (B)
Day 8: Jukkasjärvi – Kiruna
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kiruna airport. (B)