Club Med Val Thorens Sensations, France
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior Balcony room||7||AI||R47,947||23 Mar - 31 Mar '19||CM1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Balcony room||7||Al||R31,271||27 Apr - 05 May '19||CM2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to France
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4Ψ Club Med Val Thorens, France
- In a Superior Balcony room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa on arrival (not required for SA Residents)
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges.
The Small Print
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Best rate as at 15 February 2019
About Club Med Val Thorens Sensations
A skiing holiday at Val Thorens is a must for winter sports enthusiasts. In the heart of the 3 Valleys, Club Med welcomes you to a Resort that combines exceptional skiing with the pleasures of après-ski, in a totally magnificent environment. So that you can make the most of your stay at Val Thorens, Club Med proposes all-inclusive ski holidays with skiing and snowboard lessons.
The Club Med Resort stands at an altitude of 2,300 metres (7,545 ft).
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Val Thorens Sensations has 384 rooms featuring top-end design providing maximum light and comfort.
Enjoy magical moments of sheer relaxation in your room and fabulous views over the ski area from your balcony.
An elegant room with a view, ideal for resting after a day in the open air.
Surface: 24 m² - 39 m²
Guests 1 - 4 Persons
A spacious, comfortable and contemporary room with a lounge area.
Surface: 24 m² - 43 m²
Guests 1 - 3 Persons
The luxury of space and a truly fabulous view of this elegant Suite with balcony.
Surface: 44 m² - 54 m²
Guests 1 - 3 Persons
Enjoy a warm, refined ambience in this Junior Suite with a furnished balcony looking onto the mountains.
Dining & Bars
Located on the first floor, this restaurant is a great place to sample the unique spirit of the Resort. Its contemporary and innovative style and new-generation buffet concept is perfect for relaxed, fun meals with friends or family. Sample the best of French and international cuisine. The restaurant serves warm drinks in the afternoon and Discovery Dinners from our Michelin star chef.
The Epicurious, Gourmet Lounge
Designed for gastronomic delights and an intimate atmosphere, this new Gourmet Lounge concept brings you a groundbreaking restaurant experience.
Authentic but with a contemporary edge, the welcoming feel makes it the perfect place to enjoy local produce.
It has something to offer whatever the time of day, whether you fancy a delicious lunchtime picnic, need a tasty afternoon snack or want to try the evening discovery menu designed by Chef Edouard Loubet, winner of two Michelin stars, five Gault & Millau toques and French Chef of the Year 2011.
A Val Thorens local, Edouard Loubet has created a range of dishes to showcase local produce, made each night by the Resort’s head chef and their team.
Really treat your taste buds by exploring the delights of our wine cellar.*
*At extra cost.
We've created a special Takeaway Corner for those who can't wait to get out on the slopes, but still need a bite to eat. It has a good selection of high-energy snacks, coffee to take away, soft and energy drinks.
Entertainment & Sports
- Alpine skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Club Med Fitness
- Multi Snow Sports Programme
- Cardio training room
- Hiking, Snowshoes and Nordic walking