Club Med Pragelato Vialattea, Italy
|* From Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Club room||7||AI||R38,440||Departing 22 Dec '18||Best Buy||Show Description||Enquire Now|
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Routing JNB: DXB: ITA: DXB: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Italy
- Return airport to resort speedboat transfers
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 4Ψ Club Med Pragelato Vialattea, Italy
- In a Club room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner, and selected drinks (AI)
- Wine, beer & soft drinks
- Open bar day & night and snacking
- Added Values:
- Free WiFi
- A range of sports and leisure activities
- Unique Club Med entertainment
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Room decoration
- Bottle of wine
- Club Med couple T-shirts
- Priority check-in & late check-out upon availability
- Priority in reservation for a speciality restaurant
- 1 couple portrait
The above price excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa on arrival (not required for SA Residents)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
- Club Med Membership which includes Travel insurance of R300 per person
The Small Print
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 21 June 2018
About Club Med Pragelato Vialattea
Located in Italy’s Piedmont region at an altitude of 1,600 metres (5,250 ft) in a beautifully preserved natural site, our contemporary ski resort boasts charming chalets and a warm family-focused environment. Perfect for winter holidays with the family, you get all the benefits of a carefree, all-inclusive getaway. In the heart of the second largest ski area in Europe - La Vialattea - this prestigious ski resort hosted the ski jumping and cross-country skiing events for the Turin Olympics in 2006. The cable car located just 50 yards from the ski room takes you up to the Vialattea ski runs in around 4 minutes.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Il Piemonte is just the place to come after a good day out on the slopes. With traditional Italian mountain cuisine, tasteful décor and stunning views of the mountains, what more could you possibly want? Make sure you try some of the local specialities while you're here!
La Tana provides you with the genuine Italian dining experience. You'll find mountain speciality dishes such as fondue and pierrade, and as well as serving Italian wines, the restaurant sometimes organises wine-tasting sessions.
La Trattoria is one of the Resort's great places to wine and dine. Enjoy a pizza, salad or pasta for lunch or dinner, with live music to create an unforgettable atmosphere. For evening meals, you'll need to book at Reception.
The Chalet Mollino
After your morning skiing lessons, you can lunch on the slopes in our mountain restaurant (open in winter only).
The Chalet Mollino is, at 2,300 metres (7,545 ft), a mix of traditional mountain architecture and modern technology.
Reserved exclusively for Club Med, the Chateau Mollino is at Sauze d'Oulx.Open certain days only - information and booking on site.
Dining & Bars
In an exceptional location in Italy's Piedmont region, at an altitude of 1,600 metres (5,250 ft), this Club Med Resort has charming chalet architecture.
20 clusters of chalets around the Resort centre give pride of place to family accommodation.
All rooms provide an excellent standard of comfort.
This elegant and delightful room (25 sqm /270 sq ft) is perfectly equipped to ensure your total wellbeing.
Surface: 23 m² - 49 m²
Guests 1 - 5 Persons
A 64 sqm Suite (688 sq ft) comprising bedroom and lounge: all the comfort you could wish for after a great day's skiing.
Guests 1 - 5 Persons
Entertainment & Sports
- Alpine skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Club Med Fitness
- Multi Snow Sports Programme
- Cardio training room
- Hiking, Snowshoes and Nordic walking