Lily Beach, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of approx R4,190|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R48,060||21 Jul - 30 Sep||THFEXP||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R49,795||01 Oct - 31 Oct||#8010||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes of approx R4,190|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R48,885||21 Jul - 30 Sep||THFEXP||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||AI||R50,615||01 Oct - 31 Oct||#8010||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Qatar
- Routing JNB: DOH: MLE: DOH: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Lily Beach, Maldives
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily and premium brands of alcohol, beer, liquors & wines, cocktails & soft drinks. Mini bar & 4 brands of cigarettes (AI)
- Added values:
- Free access to the Sports Complex
- Free snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary beach-side cooling box with assorted non-alcoholic chilled beverages
- Two complimentary excursions per person per stay
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- 25% Honeymoon Discount included in the package
- Bottle of champagne, flowers & special cake
- In-villa bath ceremony
- 4-course candlelit beach dinner
- 50 Minute couples massage
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies ex Cape Town and Durban for travel 25 March to 14 April 2018
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 22 June to 15 July 2018 and 10 to 23 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 April 2018
About Lily Beach
The first luxury ‘Platinum Plan’ resort in the Maldives. This All Inclusive plan gives you premium brand drinks, an international wine list, fine dining options, mini bar stocked daily with beers, wine, soft drinks, water and snacks and two excursions.
This makes the resort some of the most affordable luxury to be found in the region. The natural materials used throughout the resort create a fusion of contemporary design with local Maldivian architecture. The exotic house reef is just a few metres away from the shoreline so don’t forget to see what is hiding below the flat ocean surface – by just donning your snorkelling gear a beautiful, new perspective awaits you – and the resort is in close proximity to some of the best dive sites in the South Ari Atoll. Great for honeymooners!
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
57 Beach Villas
Nestled amidst the vegetation along the pristine white beach, the elegantly designed Beach Villas feature natural wood & stone flooring, open-air bathroom, private outdoor setting with direct access to the beach.
Beach Family Villa (6 sets of Two Beach Villas)
For the convenience of our guest families and groups, we offer two interconnected Beach Villas comprising two bedrooms and equipped with a Queen-sized bed or Twin beds as per request.
16 Lagoon Villas
Our Lagoon Villa, designed partially over-water, offers a direct view and access to the lagoon. Spacious and self-contained, the villas feature the famous Maldivian Outdoor Bath concept with Jacuzzi bathtub.
36 Deluxe Water Villas
Aesthetically appointed with a breath-taking glass floor, the Villa features a combination of natural wood and marble interiors, direct access to the turquoise lagoon and uncompromised views of the endless blue horizon.
4 Sunset Water Suites
Elegant and luxurious, the Sunset Water Suite offers an endless view of the mesmerizing turquoise waters, the rare proximity of the exotic house reef and direct access to the beautiful lagoon.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Tea/coffee/espresso making facilities
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
- CD/DVD player
- LCD Flat Screen TV
- Satellite TV
Dining & Bars
Platinum Plan at Lily Beach was created as an upgraded Luxury All Inclusive concept offering the discerning traveller, hassle free fun, relaxation and uninhibited enjoyment.
Open-air main restaurant with panoramic view of the lagoon offers a combination
of Ala Carte and sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and Dinner, live cooking stations, grill, BBQ and delightful desserts displayed complemented with 70 Premium wines selection from all around the world.
Specialty Restaurant featuring a fusion of Indian and Chinese Cuisine, offering a truly unforgettable Culinary Journey. The private over-water tables and the elegant ambience complemented with the signature dishes and Premium Wines will surely add the romantic flavour to your fine dining Experience.
Spirit Bar & Lounge
Lively and informal, featuring sandy floors, vibrant colour schemes, beautiful in and outdoor settings, and the tastefully selected lounge music makes it the perfect place to unwind and chill-out after an eventful day or to begin an exciting evening.
Offers sumptuous Lobster dinner under the stars. Visit this open-air terrace restaurant to enjoy a fine dining meal with your loved one, as an alternative to your normal dining options in the resort.
Entertainment & Sports
Tamara SPA by Mandara
The Over Water spa Complex offers Holistic Therapies that reach far beyond the traditional spa experience. Tamara presents a holistic journey, touching your body, soul and mind and transporting you to a haven of self-reflection and re-discovery.
The Water Sports Centre
Offers a range of non-motorised activities including canoeing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and catamaran sailing and motorised activities - fun tubes and banana boats.
The Sports Complex
Has a floodlit tennis court, darts, billiards,and beach volleyball. Other activities include fishing trips, snorkelling safaris and island hopping.
At night you will find evening entertainment, discos, beach games, variety shows and night fishing.
There are 2 freshwater swimming pools each with their own bars, Vibes and Aqua - and for the younger guests the Turtles Club.
With exceptional dive sites in the area Lily Beach has access to more than 40 dive sites. Prodivers offer theory & practical lessons by a professional European Team of colleagues with knowledge of the best dive sites and wrecks within the vicinity and afar.