Emeraude Beach - Adults Only Resort, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Couples Room||7||Al||R19,760||15 Jan - 24 Apr '20||#9729||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Room||7||Al||R16,985||25 Apr - 31 May '20||#10373||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Room||7||Al||R16,295||01 Jun - 30 Jun '20||#10374||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Room||7||Al||R16,985||01 Jul - 15 Sep '20||#10375||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Room||7||Al||R17,540||May - Sep '20||PG||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
Prices are based on a Honeymoon early bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Emeraude Attitude, Mauritius
- In a Standard Couples room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, limited & selected drinks daily (AI)
- Value Adds:
- Special Offer Discount Included
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement will apply depending of dates of travel
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 December 2019
About Emeraude Beach - Adults Only Resort
A genuine seaside experience on the east coast of Mauritius, well- known for its wide beach of fine sand.
Émeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island’s most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare beach with its kilometres of white sand, turquoise and emerald lagoon running along the east coast. Holidays are spent swimming and diving in a turquoise sea, without forgetting the magic of the glass bottom boat trips. Emeraude is an Adults Only hotel.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 61 rooms which are located in four-room bungalows are decorated with refined taste and creativity.
Standard rooms (Size 25m2)
Rooms are located on the ground or first floor with garden views.
Superior rooms (Size 30m2)
Rooms are located on the ground floor with garden view.
- Furnished terrace or balcony with views of the gardens
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower only
- Hair Dryer
- TV with satellite channels
- Mini Bar
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Individual safe
Dining & Bars
Les Alizés Restaurant:
Offers a daily themed buffet or a table d’hôte menu featuring colourful dishes with a touch of local herbs and spices.
Kot Nou Restaurant:
Overlooks the garden and offers dinners 4 days a week with a Mauritian twist.
Taba-J offers a Mauritian street food concept for lunches.
Emeraude All-Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast and dinner at the main restaurant.
- Lunch at the main restaurant or Taba –J
- Drinks including soft drinks, local draught beer & one glass of wine with dinner
- Drinks (excluding wine) are available 11 am till 11 pm.
- Activities including a glass bottom boat (booking required), snorkelling
Entertainment & Sports
Free Watersports & Activities:
- 2 swimming pools
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Glass bottom boat
- Pool table
- Evening entertainment twice a week
Available with supplement:
- PADI diving centre
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Catamaran cruise and excursions nearby
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: it’s soil, it’s sea, it’s plants.