Veranda Palmar Beach, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Comfort||7||AI||R17,455||01 Feb - 28 Mar '19||#9284||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Comfort||7||Al||R18,115||29 Mar - 07 Apr '19||#9285||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Comfort||7||Al||R17,775||08 Apr - 05 May '19||#9286||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Veranda Palmar Beach, Mauritius
- In a Comfort room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (AI)
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Gifts in the room on arrival
- Seasonal fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Flower display
- Valid within 12 months of the wedding
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement will apply for travel 8 March - 1 April & 14 June - 8 July & 20 - 30 September 2019.
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 February 2019
About Veranda Palmar Beach
A prime seaside location, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, a sense of space. Veranda Palmar Beach, on the stunning and preserved eastern coast of Mauritius, is the perfect combination for guests looking to experience the lagoon and the beach at its best. With its thatched roofs, its whitewashed walls and huge bougainvillaea, Veranda Palmar Beach, is bursting with seaside charm. The garden is planted with coconut palms and royal palms rustled by the cool sea breezes. Set on a kilometre-long beach, the hotel is All-inclusive and boasts two restaurants (one on the beach) and two bars. The hotel offers a large pool, a selection of waters sports such as kitesurfing, sailing, scuba diving, waterskiing, as well as a Kids club from 3 to 11 years old and a Seven Colours Spa for your wellness breaks. The sea is omnipresent at Veranda Palmar Beach, with translucent blue waters bordered by an endless white beach. Those who love sea sports will be particularly spoilt, with the chance to dive, kitesurf, sail, and water ski…a place to lap up the sea in its totality.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
63 Comfort Rooms (Size: 36 – 38 m2)
Rooms are located on the ground or first floor with garden views and en-suite shower.
14 Comfort Sea View Rooms (Size: 36 – 38 m2)
Rooms are located on the ground or first floor with sea views and en-suite shower.
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safe
- Direct telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Satellite television
- Hair dryer
Dining & Bars
Overlooking the pool, the main restaurant Regatta offers a " buffet menu which enables you to savour the island’s delicious cuisine.
The beach restaurant L’ Horizon offers daily specials including grills, seafood and Mauritian delicacies.
All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily - buffet or table d’hôte at Regatta
- Soft drinks, juice, mineral water, local beers, house wine by the glass served from 11 am till 11 pm
- Tea / Coffee facilities in room are included replenished once daily
- The minibar including soft drinks, local juices, water and local beer only - replenished once daily
- A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day
- Free access to Veranda Pointe aux Biches, Veranda Paul et Virginie, Veranda Grand Baie (subject to availability, Inter-hotel transfers and any consumption at extra charge)
Entertainment & Sports
Activities offered by resort:
- Glass bottom boat
- Lasers/ Sailing dinghies
- Pedal boat
- Beach volleyball
Activities available with supplement:
- Table tennis
- Water skiing
- Diving (PADI)
- Deep sea fishing
- Catamaran cruises
- Bicycle rental
- Billiard/Pool table