Essque Zalu - Nungwi, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of approx R 1,200|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Garden Suite||7||HB||R19,930||01 Feb - 31 Mar||#7275||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Suite||7||HB||R17,480||01 Apr - 31 May||#7722||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Suite||7||HB||R19,930||01 Jun - 30 Jun||#7723||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing - Book by 28 February to qualify for Earlybird discount
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only
- Routeing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation @ the 5* Essque Zalu Zanzibar
- In a Garden suite
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Values:
- Entertainment as featured by the resort
- Free Wi-Fi throughout resort
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Discounted rate included in your package
- Gifts as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 28 March - 30 April, 01 - 25 July, 30 September - 10 October and 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 February 2018
About Essque Zalu - Nungwi
If you are not impressed by the entrance, dominated by the highest roof in Zanzibar, wait until you see the enormous jetty stretching out into the sea.
Framed by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean in a natural cove on the northeast coast of Zanzibar this cleverly constructed hotel takes advantage of the most stunning views over an idyllic turquoise lagoon. 40 Suites, 9 three and four bedroom villas, 3 restaurants and 3 bars, a superb Spa and access to Ras Nungwi village on foot at low tide – Essque Zalu has something for everyone.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
There are 40 Suites, all with picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean. For extra space to spread out there are 9 expansive villas with 3 or 4 bedrooms offering a spacious living room, private kitchen and plunge pool.
- 40 Suites
- 30 Garden View
- 5 Ocean View
- 5 Sea View
- All with separate bedroom and lounge, plus patio or balcony.
Dining & Bars
There is a choice of three distinctive restaurants, three well-stocked bars or the ‘mixologist’ can come right to your room and shake your very own tailor-made cocktail.
Deli styled restaurant serving cosmopolitan fare, a gastronomic spread of crisp salads, cured meats, fresh seafood, bread straight from the oven, mouth-watering cheeses and desserts. The restaurant features organic produce and fresh, hand-picked ingredients from local growers.
À La Carte
A ‘must-do’ when in Zanzibar, the perfect place for an exceptional fine-dining experience. Savour the innovative ‘Signature Plate’ or char-grilled prime South African beef steak.
Set al fresco on the shoreline of the ocean offers succulent morsels of modern Arabic cuisine and freshly prepared mezze. A place to kick back with friends, share some shisha and relax to the sound of live music.
1506’ Terrace and Lounge
An up-market and intimate space to enjoy the finer things in life. Browse premium labels and vintages, select a speciality cigar, taste the tapas or just pop by for a post-dinner nightcap.
This space is essentially the outdoor area for the resort – a meeting place teeming with activity from sunup until early evening. Contemporary, modern and multifunctional.
Entertainment & Sports
- Jetty: Starting where the ocean meets the sand and stretching out into the sea the jetty is home to a bar and restaurant
- Gym 50m² of fully equipped space
- Business facilities: Available for up to 50 heads
- Beach or pool: Stroll along the lapping water’s edge, languish in the grand infinity pool, then sip on cocktails in private peace and tranquillity
- Gallery: A 450m² space displaying paintings, sculptures, glassworks and photographs from the local and regional artistic community
Six exclusive treatment rooms – four single and two double – set over 2,000m² of private grounds to restore your physical, mental and spiritual equilibrium.