Sandies Baobab, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Garden room||7||Al||R24,000||15 Dec - 22 Dec '18||#WLH||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Routeing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Sandies Baobab
- In a Garden room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily (Al)
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 01 November 2018
About Sandies Baobab
Sandies Baobab Beach is a 4-star resort located along the north-west coast of Zanzibar, near Nungwi. The lovely beach is unaffected by the changing tides and as a result, guests can take full advantage and enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters at any time. The resort is a charming oasis of tranquillity with all the advantages of the all-inclusive services.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
All the 39 Garden rooms have a 25 square metres size.
All the 14 Junior Suites have a 45 square metres size.
All the 22 Superior have a 38 square metres size.
All the 10 Baobab Suite has a 32 square metres size and a lateral sea view.
Dining & Bars
Serving buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner and offering local, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
Themed dinners are prepared weekly and include an African Dinner. Dress code is casual.
Service Hours | Daily
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00
Lunch is served from 13:00 to 14:30
Dinner is served from 20:00 to 21.30
The bar serves snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit juices, local beers, cocktails, spirits, long drinks, selected wines, tea and coffee.
Premium brand spirits are available at an additional cost. The bar is open from 10:00 to 01:00. After midnight, all drinks must be paid for by the guest.
Entertainment & Sports
Sandies Baobab is located directly on the beach, giving the extraordinary opportunity to enjoy many different activities while soaking up in the marvellous Zanzibar’s sun.
Numerous activities are organized every day. It is possible to book:
- Gymnastic daily activities
- Table Tennis
- Beach Volley
- Beach Soccer
- Not motorized water sports