Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Sunrise Villa||7||Al||R58,085||01 Feb - 31 Mar '20||#10028||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Sunrise Villa||7||Al||R63,450||01 Apr - 30 Apr '20||#10174||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Sunrise Villa||7||Al||R51,540||01 May - 31 Jul '20||#10788||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Sunrise Villa||7||Al||R55,720||01 Aug - 31 Aug '20||#10789||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Sunrise Villa||7||Al||R59,225||01 Sep - 31 Oct '20||#10790||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and prices to be used as a guideline only. Please call us for accurate prices once you are ready to plan your honeymoon celebration.
- Prices are based on a Honeymoon Early Bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Emirates
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Adaaran Prestige Vadoo
- In a Sunrise Villa
- All meals, selected drinks (AI)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- High tea, cookies & savouries are served at 17h00 in the restaurant or in-villa drinks served by the glass between 10h00 & 00h00 at the Main Bar, Beach Bar & Main Restaurant – premium brand spirits, house wines, beer, soft drinks, cocktails & mocktails, cordials, fresh juices & mineral water. Daily mini-bar refill (beer, juice soft drinks, chocolates, fresh milk & water)
- Added Values:
- 1 free night included
- 25% discount on any treatment package at the Spa once during stay
- 20% discount on any one Dive package once during stay,
- 30% Early Bird Discount included
- A complimentary Marine Life excursion once during stay
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment.
- Discounts on Packages :
- 01 Feb - 31 Mar '20 - 40% discount included
- 01 Apr - 30 Apr '20 - 15% discount included + 1 free night included
- 01 May - 31 Jul '20 - 30% Early Bird discount included + 1 free night included (Book by 30 Apr '20)
- 01 Aug - 31 Aug '20 - 30% Early Bird Discount included + 1 free night included (Book by 30 Apr '20)
- 01 Sep - 31 Oct '20 - 30% Early Bird discount included (Book by 30 Apr '20)
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Sparkling wine
- Homemade chocolates
- Bed decoration
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder-season surcharge applies for travel on certain dates in March and April 2020 of approx. R900.00 per person.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel from 2 – 6 January 2020, 13 – 22 June 2020 & 10 – 23 December 2020 of approx. R2 100.00 per person.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 February 2020
About Adaaran Prestige Vadoo
Welcome to Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, the prestigious Maldives Luxury Resorts, where time ceases to exist and the voice of the Indian Ocean beckons you to her shores. As the gateway to the South Atolls, Vadoo possesses its own exotic reef teeming with vibrant aquatic flora and fauna. Awarded as the World’s Leading Water Villa retreat at the World Travel Awards in 2010, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo is a luxurious Maldives Island resort that stands out amongst the best. The list of indulgences that awaits you at our Maldives Island resort can only be matched by the captivating lushness of the surroundings.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Experience the ultimate in island getaways at our distinct water villas that feature a range of contemporary comforts, and offer intimate living spaces above the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
Sunrise Water Villas
With a glimpse of the far located city of Male, Sunrise water villas at Adaaran Prestige Vadoo holds a breathtaking view and surroundings where the gifts of Mother Nature are so pristine that one cannot feel but humbled by their timelless nautural beauty
Sunset Water Villas
Ocean as far as the eye can see, in a place where the heart beats to a different rhythm and your soul will find peace. Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, the prestigious Maldives Water Villa Resorts, is nestled amidst surroundings where the gifts of Mother Nature are so pristine that one cannot feel but humbled by their timeless natural beauty.
For that special getaway for yu and your loved one, Honeymoon Villas offer a well equipped secluded utopia over the clear waters of the Maldives
Dining & Bars
You will be spoilt for culinary choice at Adaaran Prestige Vadoo which gives you the chance to sample exotic and delectable dishes at two of the best luxury restaurants in Maldives. Enjoy the gourmet cuisine, at luxury restaurants in Maldives, with fine dining options and refined service at the Farivalhu Restaurant or Japanese cuisine and the freshest sea food, a signature delicacy at the resort, at the Kithajima Restaurant.
Our main bar is situated atop the turquoise waters of the atoll in close to vicinity to the Water Villas. It features a distinct three sided wooden deck over which drinks can be enjoyed in under the clear blue sky or an alluring night over floodlit waters.
Our beach bar as its name suggests is located on the far side of the atoll and offers a prime beach location atop soft, golden sands. Gaze out into the sunset or at the moon while enjoying a cocktail with friends or loved ones.
All meals at our distinguished eateries are prepared to exemplary standards and feature a wide array of culinary styles to suit every palate. In keeping with the relaxed elegance of the resort, meals can be served to ones room, at your convenience and with the minimum of disturbance so that you can enjoy an intimate dining experience.
These bars and luxury restaurants in Maldives exude a unique ambience with a tropical twist radiating a casual, energetic and inviting atmosphere in keeping with the breathtaking coastal setting.
Entertainment & Sports
Our team of staff is professionally qualified and posses intimate knowledge of the surrounding ocean and its atolls at places to see in Maldives. Go on guided Maldives excursions with them and discover the unique sights and sounds of these exotic islands.
With clear sunny skies prevalent for most of the year, there are a variety of activities to partake in from water sports to exploring nearby attractions.
Perfect for nature lovers, embark on an unforgettable journey on a Whale Submarine Adventure as you dive into the depths of the Indian Ocean. Be amazed by the underwater treasures of Maldives as a diverse array of marine life unfolds before your eyes.
Revel in the vast expanse of sandbanks tucked away amidst the cluster of Islands. Indulge in a scrumptious lunch whilst you surrender your senses to the simple nature of the pure white beads of sand that surround you.
Inviting you on a true sunset experience, gaze at the spectacular natural phenomenon and capture the different, yet vibrant shades of the sky as it changes colour. Take as many pictures as you want in one of the many photo flip Maldives excursions and relive its epic moments of this unforgettable adventure.