Coral Lodge, Mozambique
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Lagoon Villa||5||Al||R24,250||01 Aug - 01 Dec '19||Mozamgsa||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Nampula on Airlink
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4* Coral Lodge
- In a Lagoon Villa
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily, plus selected House Wines, Local Beers & Spirits; Bottled water, tea/coffee & soft drinks (AI)
- Added Values:
- All non-motorized activities
- Guided tour to Ilha de Mozambique per stay
- $2 contribution to Community Fund of Cabaceira Pequena
- Mozambique Sales tax
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Special Mozambican welcome
- Personal attention butler for the bride and groom
- Wellness treatment for the couple
- Surprise Coral Lodge gift in your Villa each night
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 July 2019
About Coral Lodge
Coral Lodge combines one of Mozambique’s most stunning beach locations with the country’s rich cultural and trading history. Situated on a spectacular peninsula, within an unspoilt nature reserve minutes by traditional sailing dhow from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ilha de Moçambique, Coral Lodge provides authentic Mozambique hospitality and modern villa accommodation in a truly stunning natural Indian Ocean seascape.
Take a dhow and enjoy crystal clear water snorkelling, voyage to an uninhabited island and enjoy a secluded picnic. Learn to sail and fish. Return to the comfort of Coral Lodge and indulge in an open-air beach massage while the chef transforms your catch into a delicious feast bursting with Mozambican flavours. Enjoy a sunset sail over drinks while spotting whales and watching dolphins frolicking along the coast.
Nestled within a nature reserve paradise on the peninsular, verdant beachfront lawns beckon you to enjoy exquisite moments of relaxation and unique culinary experiences.
We provide a personal service from the minute you check in with our exclusive Villa Butler Service and other services including a laundry service, bar and restaurant area Wi-Fi, a 24-hour room and babysitting service, relaxing therapeutic massages in the comfort of your room and a private tailor.
Indulge your taste buds with meals in a natural open-air setting of unparalleled beauty. We serve breakfast from 07.00-10.00 hours. This can be served in the privacy of your villa, on the veranda or at the restaurant. Lunch menus are served from 12.00-14.30 hours with fish and meat options. We source freshly caught fish and seafood from local fishermen in the morning while fresh market produce is available daily. After setting the table in your place of choice, from 18.30-21.30 hours we will serve a mouth-watering three-course dinner menu al fresco with Mozambican regional specialities.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
10 luxury villas, which tastefully blend modern comfort with authentic Mozambican style and simplicity. The design skillfully combines an elegant mix of wood and textiles to ensure the lodge blends in harmoniously with the surroundings whilst incorporating the vivid colours of the area
The bedrooms have been furnished with the award-winning ‘Evening Breeze’ bed. These beautifully-designed canopy beds allow for full climate control and provide you with a superb sleeping experience. And if that weren’t enough, natural materials were used to manufacture the hardness-adjustable mattresses and cushions. To keep it natural, the windows and shutters have been designed with maximum adjustability in mind so that a gentle breeze can always flow through the rooms.
- Lagoon Villas
- Beach Villas
- Family Lagoon Villa
- Family Beach Villa
Entertainment & Sports
You can simply enjoy the beach and natural water sports, or explore Mozambique’s rich history, its Portuguese history and understand the culture of the Macua people in our local village community. Coral Lodge is only 30 minutes away from Ilha de Moçambique, which is the only UNESCO World Heritage site in Mozambique. Additionally, you may experience unique wildlife around the lodge. There are bush babies, monkeys (“Chiquinhos”), mongooses and a wide variety of birds and fish.
- Coral Pool Exploration
- Island Beach Picnic
- Mangrove Canoe Trip
- Sailing in a dhow
- Board games
- Beach dinner
- Private lunch
- Sunset Sail
- Whale watching
- Spa treatments