Vietnam Classic - Seat in Coach Tour, Vietnam
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard||8||BB||R24,113||01 May - 30 Sep '19||TH2164433||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Vietnam
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (in coach)
- 8 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast daily
- Added values:
- Private transfers and transportation on tour.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees.
- Meals as specified (meals only, no drinks/water).
- Internal flights from Hanoi to Danang & Hue to Saigon (Economy class with airport tax).
- Cold towels and water on sightseeing days
- All taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Weekend surcharges may apply for travel on Friday and Saturday.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 18 December 2018
About Vietnam Classic - Seat in Coach Tour
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
Arrive in Hanoi and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi – Sightseeing
Take a full day tour to explore Hanoi’s illustrious history. In the morning, visit the imposing marble edifice housing the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (CLOSED ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS) before moving onto his wooden stilt house and the One Pillar Pagoda. You will then explore the first University of Vietnam, the Temple of Literature, which is imbued with the profound philosophies of Confucianism. In the afternoon, visit the Hoan Kiem Lake and the Ngoc Son Temple. A one-hour cyclo tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter allows you to catch a glimpse of ancient Hanoi and learn about traditional Vietnamese architecture. The tour includes a stop at an ancient Vietnamese “long house.” Overnight in Hanoi [Breakfast]
Day 3 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Drive through rice paddy fields to Ha Long Bay. You will board a junk for a cruise among the hundreds of islets of Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a seafood lunch and a swim (if weather permits). Drop anchor in the late evening for an overnight stay among the dramatic limestone peaks rising out of the sea. Overnight on a junk [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 4 Ha Long Bay – Boat Cruise – Hanoi – Hue
Spend the morning cruising through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Ha Long Bay before returning to the wharf. Transfer to Noi Bai Airport for your flight to Hue. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hue [Breakfast]
Day 5 Hue – Sightseeing
Take a morning boat cruise on the peaceful Perfume River to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and then take a car to the poetic mausoleum of Emperor Tu Duc. In the afternoon, proceed to visit the Imperial Citadel and the Dong Ba Market. The spectacular Citadel (which was built in accordance with strict principles of geomancy) houses a series of palaces, ornate halls, libraries, residences and colleges. Overnight in Hue [Breakfast]
Day 6 Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An
Drive along the coast and via mountain passes to Hoi An with a stop en route at the photogenic village of Lang Co Beach. Visit the Cham Museum in Da Nang which houses the world’s finest collection of Cham artworks before proceeding to Hoi An. The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the town. Overnight in Hoi An. [Breakfast]
Day 7 Hoi An – Sightseeing
Pay a visit to one of Hoi An’s famous lantern workshops and learn how to make one yourself before setting out on a walking tour to explore this World Heritage Site. Highlights include an ancient merchant house, the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the
vibrant riverside market. Take a peaceful boat trip on the Thu Bon River and afterwards enjoy free time to further explore the old town.
Overnight in Hoi An. [Breakfast]
Day 8 Hoi An – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City
Depart for Da Nang to catch your flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, transfer to a hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City [Breakfast]
Day 9 Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels – Sightseeing
In the morning you will visit the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels where Vietnamese guerrillas built a labyrinth of narrow tunnels as hideouts during the war. Return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon for a half day city tour. Highlights include the Reunification Palace (photo stop), the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, Chinatown, the Binh Tay Market and either the Thien Hau Temple or the Quan Am Pagoda. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City [Breakfast]
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City – Ben Tre – Boat Cruise
Depart for the Mekong Delta. Upon arrival in My Tho, enjoy a boat cruise along the river. Experience an exciting horse-drawn cart ride to visit a local house where you will enjoy tea and taste home grown fruits. Board a sampan and drift along the narrow, tree-lined canals for further exploration of the Mekong Delta. After lunch, visit a family-run business making coconut candy before returning to My Tho. On the return trip to Ho Chi Minh City, visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda if time permits. Return to Ho Chi Minh City by the late afternoon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City [Breakfast, Lunch]
Day 11 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Free until transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your departure. [Breakfast]
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom