St Denis, St Pierre And St Gilles, Reunion
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard||7||BB||R16,756||01 Sep - 23 Sep '18||TH2029137||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Return flights from JNB to Reunion on Air Austral
- Current airport taxes
- Return island airport/resort seat in coach transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at 3-star resorts
- Breakfast Daily (BB)
- 4 Days Group A car hire
- Added Values:
- Personalised Meet and Greet
- Refreshing towels,
- Bottle of water per person,
- A map of the island and vouchers, inclusive of Hotline 24/7 information
- Entertainment as featured by the resorts
- Land and water sports as featured by the resort
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon gifts per the hotel
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 13 September 2018
About St Denis, St Pierre And St Gilles
Day 1: (Accommodation at Le Juliette Dodu)
Arrive in Reunion where you will be welcomed & you will collect your car
Day 2: St Denis / Salazie Caldeira / Hell bourg (Accommodation at Le Relais Des Cimes in St Denis)
Highlights: La vanilla plantation, to discover the wonderful history of bourbon vanilla in the heart of an authentic Creole fieldVisist Salazie caldeira: to view the waterfalls, Folio house and its beautiful orchid's garden.
Day 3: Hellbourg / Salazie / Piton de la fournaise/ St Pierre. (Accommodation at Le Battant des lames in St Pierre)
Highlights: le Piton de la Fournaise, to view the active volcano of the island & volcano museum. At Le pas de Bellecombe you, stand gaping at the Volcano and its first craters. Drive to St Pierre, the capital of the south.
Day 4: St Pierre / wild south / lava road / St Pierre (Accommodation at Le Battant des lames in St Pierre)
An early departure to the wild south on a lava road, Situated in the southeast corner of Reunion Island, Piton de la Fournaise, is one of the world's most active volcanoes.
Day 5: St Pierre / Cilaos. (Accommodation at Le Vieux Cep in Cilaos)
Drive to Cilaos, one of the most scenic drives on Reunion Island. The road follows a canyon and rises thousands of feet in (40 kilometres) before finally arriving at Cilaos in the Cirque de Cilaos valley.
Day 6: Cilaos / St Gilles. (Accommodation at the Lermitage Boutik in St Gilles)
Make your way to St Louis stop at la saga du rum museum that tells the story of the sugar cane in the island, ending with a rum tasting. At Etang-Sale, you will discover one of the two black sand beaches of the island
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room