Club Med Finohlu Villas, Maldives
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Beach Villa||7||Al||R69,753||24 Mar - 01 Apr '19||CM1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||Al||R55,362||29 Apr - 07 May '19||CM2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||Al||R51,467||08 May - 16 May '19||CM3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Male
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5Ψ Club Med Finolhu Villas
- In a Beach Villa Room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner, and selected drinks (AI)
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Best rate as at 06 February 2019
About Club Med Finohlu Villas
Located on a magnificent luxury private island in the middle of the Indian ocean, find the ultimate balance of Modern Luxury and Natural Charm of the Maldives. With their phenomenal design, the Finolhu Villas are remarkably integrated into the surrounding environment; in absolute symbiosis with the perfectly preserved nature of this exclusive island in Maldives.
Experience the luxury with lagoon and beach villas. Scuba Divers can explore the breathtaking underwater gardens in Male’ Atoll. Most importantly the island is located just 5 minutes from its sister property Club Med Kani Resort Maldives.
Finolhu Villas will be the best honeymoon escape for honeymooners seeking the trip of a lifetime, or anyone else planning a romantic hideaway. The amazing island without a doubt offers one of the most exclusive and dreamy settings for a holiday
All Eco Chic Villas comes with a modern and luxurious design surrounded by stunning nature. This wonderful blend of both nature and modern luxury villas are especially dedicated to couples who are looking for a tropical getaway, which translates into a very refined atmosphere, with a suitable romantic touch.
All Villas are built in a pristine and energy-saving architecture, using solar-powered technology to reconnect with nature.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Situated on Gasfinolhu—a beautifully preserved island in the Maldives—Club Med’s Finolhu Villas exceed all expectations of a luxury resort. A haven of modern sophistication and an elegant retreat for Maldives honeymooners seeking the finest amenities and services, each of its 52 private villas rests on stilts or on the beach and has its own terrace and private pool to enjoy.
Designed by award-winning Japanese architect, Yuji Yamazaki, the stilted Maldives water villa architecture is thoughtfully eco-conscious with its 6,000 sq. m. of solar photovoltaic panels—enough to power much of the island’s requirements with natural sunlight. French interior designer, Meriem Hall, brought to life the concepts of beauty, nature, elegance, and memories in each of these impeccably designed villas.
Built on an expansive 5-hectare lagoon, the Finolhu Villas Maldives all-inclusive resort invites guests to enjoy a dedicated welcome lounge, gourmet restaurant, and magnificent poolside bar, as well as tennis courts, a fitness room, Club Med Spa by ILA, and a pontoon for leisure and water sports.
Please note: The Villas are not accessible to guests with reduced mobility.
Nestled atop powdery white sand, each of our beach villas feature a private pool, a spacious sun terrace, and an outdoor shower for freshening up after days under the sun. Indoors, this one-bedroom Maldives accommodation features plush bedding and a spacious bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub. Entertainment options include televisions, WiFi access, and MP3 connectivity. For any need or request, the butler is available to provide added convenience.
Sunrise Overwater Villa
Suspended above the crystal waters of the turquoise lagoon, step down into the cooling waters below from this secluded Maldives water villa retreat. Awaken each morning to vibrantly hued sunrises from the daybed on the terrace, which features a swimming pool, or from the open-air bathrooms with stand-alone bathtubs for ultimate relaxation. Plush bedding, entertainment options such as TVs and WiFi access, as well as a convenient outdoor shower offer additional indulgences, while the butler is available to address any need or wish.
Please note: All Overwater Villas are reserved for adults only.
Sunset Overwater Villa
With your own private access to the crystal clear waters of this magnificent lagoon, a private swimming pool, and awe-inspiring sunset views, this Maldives water villa is truly an unparalleled place in which to cap the day. As impressive inside as it is outside, the villa is a one-bedroom (78 sq. m.) retreat featuring plush bedding, comfortable seating areas, televisions and WiFi to remain connected, and a bathroom with a separate dressing area, shower, and free-standing bathtub. For premium service, a butler is available to fulfil any request, large or small.
Please note: All Overwater Villas are reserved for adults only.
Dining & Bars
Take in the majestic vistas of the Indian Ocean, incomparable sunsets, and relish pristine Maldives weather while savouring from a selection of delicious cuisines, as fresh as the island breeze. Whether at our signature restaurant or at the restaurants of our neighbouring, Club Med Kani, enjoy a memorable dining experience.
The Kandu at Club Med Kani Resort
Set in the shade along the azure waters of the lagoon, encounter a relaxed yet refined dining experience for all the senses. The Kandu offers a la carte and buffet breakfast menu options such as fresh fruits and pastries, cereals, pancakes, and egg dishes. The restaurant also serves two evening menus, including one lobster menu served with foie grass or sashimi. To drink, beverage selections include wine, beer, and soft drinks. The Kandu is located conveniently nearby at the Club Med Kani Maldives Resort.
Tables seat 2 to 8 people
Reservations must be made one day in advance at reception
The Velhi at Club Med Kani Resort
Savour from the selection of delicious international and traditional Asian dishes as well as healthful options on offer at The Vehli. Served buffet style, guests can sample from a variety of dishes including those from India, Japan, Italy, and the West, as well as a traditional Maldivian breakfast on special days. Centrally located at the nearby Club Med Kani, Maldives all-inclusive resort, dine out in the refreshing open air along the terrace and enjoy a memorable meal together.
Tables seat 2 to 8 people
Hours: 7.15am-10am; 12.15pm – 14.00pm; 19.15pm – 10.00pm
Smoking area is available
Entertainment & Sports
Dive into the excitement with Club Med Kani’s unmatched water sports and activities. Offering group lessons and guidance for all skill levels, beginners and experienced athletes alike can enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive guidance from knowledgeable G.O.®s. Club Med is the largest sports school in the world with over 60 sports taught worldwide. At our Maldives resort, the sailing and fitness schools are unparalleled.
- Beach soccer
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Weights & Cardio room
- Glass bottom kayak
- Waterskiing & Wakeboarding
- Scuba diving
- Fitness School
- Sailing School