Club Med Cancún Yucatán, Mexico
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior room||7||Al||R32,658||14 Sep - 21 Sep '20||CM1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior room||7||Al||R42,049||27 Oct - 03 Nov '20||CM2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior room||7||Al||R33,740||10 Nov - 17 Nov '20||CM3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior room||7||Al||R33,999||01 Dec - 08 dec '20||CM4||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior room||7||Al||R62,882||01 Jan - 08 Jan '21||CM5||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
Rates are based on per person sharing and prices to be used as a guideline only. Please call us for accurate prices once you are ready to plan your honeymoon celebration.
- Prices are based on a Honeymoon Early Bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Cancun, Mexico
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4Ψ Club Med Cancun Yucatan
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks daily (AI)
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Best rate as of 18 February 2020
About Club Med Cancún Yucatán
Rediscover a totally redesigned Club Med Cancún Yucatán, the ultimate all-inclusive Resort located at the tip of Mexico’s iconic Riviera Maya in the state of Quintana Roo. Alongside three white sand beaches and the world’s second largest coral reef, between the Caribbean Sea and the lagoon, Club Med Cancún Yucatán, offers an extensive array of water and land sports and easy access to the ancient Mayan wonders. You’ll love the ultimate Mexican dining experience, a new wine cellar, and a totally revamped Resort centre including a new main pool and lounge area. And for those seeking a luxurious, exclusive retreat, indulge in the brand new Jade 5 Trident Luxury Space. This dream holiday will sweep you off your feet!
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Built on a private peninsula, the Resort sweeps out in a semi-circle, between the blue-green waters of the Caribbean and a lagoon.
The Club and Deluxe rooms are located in brightly-coloured two-storey Mexican hacienda-style buildings. Some have direct access to the beach, facing the sea, lagoon or garden.
For those in search of premium comfort and customised services, the 5 Trident Luxury Space offers Suites and Deluxe Rooms.
A comfortable and stylish Club room on the ground, 1st or 2nd floor, with a partial view of the sea, lagoon or gardens.
The seafront Topacio and Turquesa buildings house spacious and elegant Deluxe rooms (some are inter-connecting).
5-Trident Luxury Space Suite
These secluded, spacious Sea View Suites are perfectly sized for comfort and afford the finest ocean views. The new design concept includes an in-room Bluetooth system and a fragrant shower system, for a relaxing and exotic experience.
5-Trident Luxury Space Deluxe
Relax in the spacious and comfortable Deluxe Garden View rooms with balcony or private garden and new in-room Bluetooth system. Indulge in an exclusive experience at the redesigned pool & bar area.
Dining & Bars
Each country has its own gastronomy, with sweet, savoury or spicy specialities.
Discover a host of new flavours during your stay, and let your imagination lead the way, from breakfast through to dinner. Make the most of our Open Bar and Snacks formula.
Entertainment & Sports
The largest Sports School in the world is all yours! Exceptional sports and group lessons for all levels of skill. Beginners and experienced sportsmen enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive, fun teaching from G.O®s trained in their discipline. Indulge yourself to the extreme and discover new emotions.
- Archery School
- Flying Trapeze School with circus activities
- Fitness School
- Windsurfing School
- Tennis School
- Sailing School
- Waterskiing & Wakeboarding School (from 18 years old)
- Archery School
- Beach soccer
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Mini golf
- Dynamic walking
- Cardio and weights room
- Beach tennis
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Big game fishing
- Scuba diving
- Golf (green fees)