Club Med Cefalù, Italy
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R31,027||04 Nov - 11 Nov '19||CM1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R31,325||05 Dec - 12 Dec '19||CM2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R32,235||30 Mar - 06 Apr '20||CM3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R36,190||23 Apr - 30 Apr '20||CM4||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cefalu, Italy via Frankfurt
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5Ψ Club Med Cefalu
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks daily (AI)
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (Free on arrival for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Surcharges may apply for travel during peak season.
The Small Print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 18 July 2019
About Club Med Cefalù
Located on the northern coast of Sicily, Cefalù is the perfect location to discover the wonders of northern Sicily, all year long.
Authentic and preserved, Cefalù is a traditional fishing harbour. Set between the blue waters of the Mediterranean and a huge rock (la Rocca di Cefalù), the picturesque old town features charming winding alleys and a dramatic cathedral.
The white sandy beach is one of the nicest in Sicily. Away from crowded hot spots, Cefalù is often referred to by locals as the most authentic Sicilian escape. Contemplate the Madonie Regional Natural Park, reserve which is the perfect spot to take a hike and marvel at the stunning scenery, between mountains and medieval villages.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Set on 14 hectares of wonderfully rugged cliffs, the Resort offers an exclusive choice of Villetta, Suites and Superior Rooms, all blending harmoniously into the natural beauty of the headland.
Contemporary architecture using natural materials, the interior design combining the splendour of Italian Baroque with the clean, sleek lines that Sophie Jacqmin is famous for. Comfort and refinement at the height of perfection.
Magical views over the Mediterranean or the tranquil beauty of tree-lined gardens, Cefalù provides the experience that fits your mood.
Welcome to your own luxury bungalow set in wonderfully lush gardens. Our Deluxe Villetta are the perfect choice for total indulgence in the pure Mediterranean spirit. In the privacy and comfort of your own terrace, let the stunning views of the fabulous blue Mediterranean Sea transport you.
With all the comfort you could wish for, the beautifully spacious Suites ensure you of top-class refinement. Admire the fabulous view from your terrace, chill out in the elegant lounge and indulge yourself with room service from 11 am to 11 pm.
Contemporary architecture and natural materials for these elegant rooms that blend in perfectly with the natural environment. Comfortable, functional rooms in the garden or upper level, they have a king-size bed and a bathroom with bath and shower.
You may also opt for Superior Room with garden or sea view.
Dining & Bars
Each country has its own gastronomy, with sweet, savoury or spicy specialities. Discover a host of new flavours during your stay, and let your imagination lead the way, from breakfast through to dinner. Make the most of our Open Bar and Snacks formula.
Entertainment & Sports
The largest Sports School in the world is all yours! Exceptional sports and group lessons for all levels of skill. Beginners and experienced sportsmen enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive, fun teaching from G.O®s trained in their discipline. Indulge yourself to the extreme and discover new emotions.
Watersports are only available during summer.
- Archery School
- Fitness School
- Tennis School
- Sailing School
- Walking & Hiking School
- Stand Up Paddleboarding School
- Electric surfboard
- Cardio and weights room
- 2 swimming pools, including one natural pool
- Scuba Diving