Club Med Cefalù, Italy
|* Best Available Rate including flights from Johannesburg|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R38,352||13 Dec - 21 Dec '18||CM||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R33,239||31 Mar - 08 Apr '19||CM||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R41,238||25 May - 02 Jun '19||CM||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R44,917||16 Jul - 24 Jul '19||CM||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Return flights from South Africa to Cefalu, Italy via Frankfurt
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5Ψ Club Med Cefalu
- In a room category indicated
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks daily (AI)
- Added Values:
- A range of sports and leisure activities
- Unique Club Med entertainment
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Room decoration
- Bottle of wine
- Club Med couple T-shirts
- Priority check-in & late check-out upon availability
- Priority in reservation for the speciality restaurant
- 1 couple portrait
The above price excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (Free on arrival for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small Print:
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability.
- The actual fare will be established at the time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices correct as at 12 September 2018
About Club Med Cefalù
Located on the northern coast of Sicily, Cefalù is the perfect location to discover the wonders of northern Sicily, all year long.
Authentic and preserved, Cefalù is a traditional fishing harbour. Set between the blue waters of the Mediterranean and a huge rock (la Rocca di Cefalù), the picturesque old town features charming winding alleys and a dramatic cathedral.
The white sandy beach is one of the nicest in Sicily. Away from crowded hot spots, Cefalù is often referred to by locals as the most authentic Sicilian escape. Contemplate the Madonie Regional Natural Park, reserve which is the perfect spot to take a hike and marvel at the stunning scenery, between mountains and medieval villages.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Set on 14 hectares of wonderfully rugged cliffs, the Resort offers an exclusive choice of Villetta, Suites and Superior Rooms, all blending harmoniously into the natural beauty of the headland.
Contemporary architecture using natural materials, the interior design combining the splendour of Italian Baroque with the clean, sleek lines that Sophie Jacqmin is famous for. Comfort and refinement at the height of perfection.
Magical views over the Mediterranean or the tranquil beauty of tree-lined gardens, Cefalù provides the experience that fits your mood.
Welcome to your own luxury bungalow set in wonderfully lush gardens. Our Deluxe Villetta are the perfect choice for total indulgence in the pure Mediterranean spirit. In the privacy and comfort of your own terrace, let the stunning views of the fabulous blue Mediterranean Sea transport you.
With all the comfort you could wish for, the beautifully spacious Suites ensure you of top-class refinement. Admire the fabulous view from your terrace, chill out in the elegant lounge and indulge yourself with room service from 11 am to 11 pm.
Contemporary architecture and natural materials for these elegant rooms that blend in perfectly with the natural environment. Comfortable, functional rooms in the garden or upper level, they have a king-size bed and a bathroom with bath and shower.
You may also opt for Superior Room with garden or sea view.
Dining & Bars
Each country has its own gastronomy, with sweet, savoury or spicy specialities. Discover a host of new flavours during your stay, and let your imagination lead the way, from breakfast through to dinner. Make the most of our Open Bar and Snacks formula.
Entertainment & Sports
The largest Sports School in the world is all yours! Exceptional sports and group lessons for all levels of skill. Beginners and experienced sportsmen enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive, fun teaching from G.O®s trained in their discipline. Indulge yourself to the extreme and discover new emotions.
Watersports are only available during summer.
- Archery School
- Fitness School
- Tennis School
- Sailing School
- Walking & Hiking School
- Stand Up Paddleboarding School
- Electric surfboard
- Cardio and weights room
- 2 swimming pools, including one natural pool
- Scuba Diving