Polana Serena Hotel, Maputo, Mozambique
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard||2||BB||R7,463||01 Sep - 31 Dec '18||TH2007199||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Maputo
- Current airport taxes
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5* Polana Serena Hotel
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Values:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Seafood dinner on a Friday night
- Valid for weekend stay
- Discount on all treatments done between 11h30 and 17h00 at the Maisha Health Club & Spa
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Discount on a treatment at Maisha Health Club & Spa
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (Free on arrival for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Peak season surcharges and blocked out dates apply.
- Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and airfare or departure tax increases.
- All packages subject to availability. Standard terms and conditions apply. E&OE.
The Small print:
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at the time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices correct as at 19 September 2018
About Polana Serena Hotel, Maputo
Offering stylish luxury, with a range of accommodation from standard rooms to a presidential suite. Each room has an en-suite bathroom, writing desk, air-conditioning, mini bar, free internet access, satellite television, coffee/tea making facilities, safe and hairdryer. Located close to the city centre and Maputo Airport, the Polana Serena Hotel epitomises luxury and hospitality and assures guests of an extraordinary experience, characterised by a magical mix of Colonial charm and African appeal with world-class comfort. 8km from Maputo Airport. The hotel offers an exceptional array of dining options and bar choices. Dine in the elegance of our Delagoa Restaurant, sample some Sushi at Aquarius Bar overlooking the Indian Ocean, take afternoon tea in the Varanda Restaurant or relax with family and friends on our pool deck. The stunning new Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa facility offers an ultra-modern gym, aerobics studio, indoor pool area and separate spa areas for men and women.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
With options of sea-facing and Maputo city-view rooms, accommodation in the main building comprises:
- 19 Studio rooms
- 47 Deluxe rooms
- 11 Executive rooms
- 9 Executive suites
- 1 Presidential Suite
- 50 Prime rooms
- 5 Executive rooms
All our rooms and suites offer:
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour WI-FI and in-room modem hook-up
- International direct dialling
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- IP TV and Video on Demand
- IPod Docking stations - suites only
- Expresso coffee machine - suites only
- In-room satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Private safe
- Hair dryers
- Bathrobe and slippers
Dining & Bars
Discover dining at Polana Serena Hotel that will inspire even the most discerning palates
Savour the selection of the dining options available at our Maputo hotel restaurants and prepare your senses for a dining event like no other. It's remarkable dining venues and unique settings will provide guests with every opportunity to create mystical moments. Allow us to pamper and patronise your experience at the most exclusive fine dining restaurants and bar in Maputo. From a pre-dinner drink at Polana bar, elegant business dinner at French fine dining Delagoa experience to a leisure Sunday family brunch and sushi at Aquarius overlooking the Indian Ocean, our restaurants in central Maputo offer an array of exquisite options perfect for any occasion.
Entertainment & Sports
Our stunning new spa invites you on a journey of relaxation in the world-class surroundings of the legendary Polana hotel in Maputo. ‘Maisha’ Mind Body and Spirit Spa facility offer an ultra-modern gym, aerobics studio, indoor pool area, and separate spa areas for men and women.
Facilities at Maputo spa include:
- An 18m landscaped pool set amid extensive tropical gardens
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium and cardio studio
- An aerobic studio offering workouts to include; cardiovascular, kickboxing, dance, yoga, Tai Chi and ‘stretch and sculpture’
- Steam, sauna, lap pool, sundeck and juice bar
- A full range of holistic massage, detox and aromatherapy treatments
- A unisex hair and beauty salon
We offer a wide range of treatments, each of which can be specifically tailored to your needs. Some utilise the renowned ELEMIS range of scientific skin therapy treatments, others are handmade by our therapy team using local fruits, flower oils, medicinal herbs and fruits of the sea.