Kata Sea Breeze Resort, Thailand
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard||7||BB||R13,878||01 Aug- 31 Oct '19||TH2403879||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Phuket, Thailand
- Current airport taxes
- Return hotel and airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Kata Sea Breeze Resort
- In a standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Values:
- Phuket tour
- One complimentary set Thai dinner per person
- All taxes, levies and Surcharge (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Surcharges may apply for departures on certain days of the week.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 15 July 2019
About Kata Sea Breeze Resort
Kata Sea Breeze Resort is perfectly nestled between the golden sands of Kata beach and the green inland hills. Offering excellent value for money, Kata Sea Breeze Resort is a cozy place to stay with 330 guest rooms and suites, 4 swimming pools (one with a swim up pool bar), pool bar and restaurant dining, signature ‘Z’ bar and a relaxing indoor and outdoor spa. A few moment s walk will bring you to centre of Kata and the beach just beyond
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Electronic Safe
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
SEA BREEZE ROOM
Size: 44 sq.m. View: Pool Kata Sea Breeze offers 271 Sea Breeze Rooms (floors 2 – 5). Each room is decorated in contemporary or modern Thai themes.
Size: 44 sq.m. View: Garden Access Kata Sea Breeze offers 27 Greenery Rooms. Each room is decorated in contemporary or modern Thai themes. Ground floor guest rooms with direct access to the garden and swimming pools
AQUA PURA ROOM
Size: 44 sq.m. View: Pool Access Kata Sea Breeze offers 26 Aqua Pura Rooms. Each room is decorated in contemporary or modern Thai themes. Ground floor guest rooms with direct access to the swimming pool.
FAMILY BREEZE SUITE
Size: 52 sq.m. Kata Sea Breeze offers 4 Family Breeze Suite ( 52 sq.m.).The rooms located at the corner of 2nd floor to 5th floor with the mountain view, consist of one big bedroom with kids' bunk bed to answer your family needs, also, a dinner table for your family meal.
Size: 88 sq.m. View: Pool Our 2 romantic Splendid Suite rooms (88 sq.m.) perfectly located on the private and peaceful area. The room services you with a living room , sofa bed, pantry with a dining table, a large bedroom with armchair, a bathroom come with private Jacuzzi.
Dining & Bars
Start the day with our ‘Sunny Side Up Breakfast’ buffet from 06.30 am - 10.00 am. For the rest of the day, Chef has created a great choice of international and Thai dishes plus some ocassional ‘Chalk Board’ market specials until 11.00 pm. (last orders 10.30 pm).
Our signature bar ‘Z’ – in association with ‘Zimplex’ (a well known cocktail creator), chill out and experience exclusive designed long and short cocktails on the terrace overlooking the gardens. Freshly brewed coffees, wines and draught beer are also available. Depending on the weather, a big screen will show sports events and movies.
SEA STAR BAR
Swim up to the bar in Sea Star. Open daily from 10.00 am til late, draught beer and cool drinks are served here with a bit of lively music late afternoon to get a bounce into the day! Watch out for the daily happy hours.
SEA SHELL BAR
Homemade pizza, traditional pool snacks, drinks and softies all available during day from 10.00 am – 7.00 pm.