Cocoon Resort, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R6 205|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R40,440||01 Nov - 26 Dec '18||#8209||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R41,900||07 Jan - 31 Mar '19||#8802||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R39,285||01 Apr - 30 Apr '19||#8803||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Cocoon Maldives Resort
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, dinner and drinks at meal times (HB)
- Water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea & coffee
- Added Values:
- 25% Early Bird Discount included
- Free upgrade to Full Board Plus
- Free upgrade to a Lagoon Villa
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon offers and gifts included in your package:
- 25% Discount Included
- Free Upgrade to All Inclusive
- Free upgrade to a Lagoon Villa
- Bottle of wine, chocolates & special turn down, one romantic candlelit dinner at Manta Restaurant (Valid within 6 months of the wedding)
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 12 - 23 Dec '18 from approx. R2 000 per person
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 6 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 22 September 2018
About Cocoon Resort
The stunning island of 'Ookolhufinolhu' (sandbank point) is located in an unexplored part of the Lhaviyani Atoll, a 30-minute seaplane ride from the Male International Airport. This large island has a long, sweeping sandbank perfect for weddings and special occasions. The Atoll is also home to some of the best diving and snorkelling in the Maldives with its pristine coral reefs. Majestic manta rays, dolphins and turtles are just some of the amazing underwater world you will see here.
Cocoon's dedicated in-house team ensure round-the-clock service for all guests' whims and needs. We understand when you need me-time, but are equally adept at picking up the pace and arranging memorable adventures, be these water sports, diving and snorkelling (highly recommended as Lhaviyani Atoll has some extraordinary coral reefs), fishing or cultural enrichment excursions. If romance is on the cards, nothing beats an intimate candlelight dinner right on the beach under the stars - after a refreshing day being spoilt at Spa Cocoon.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
One of the best resort in Maldives, the 50 Beach Villas offer exclusive accommodation with stylish settings and elegant Italian design. With direct access to the beach and all modern comforts.From every point in the room, guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colours change in tune with the various sensations. A window inside the room. You are immediately in the centre of vegetation and the ocean.Beds that float in the air. Rustic wildwood tables.
Family Beach Villa:
One of the best family resort in Maldives, the Family Beach Villas offer stylish accommodation for families with children. With direct access to the beach and all modern comforts. From every point in the room, guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colours change in tune with the various sensations. A window inside the room. You are immediately in the centre of vegetation and the ocean. Beds that float in the air. Rustic wildwood tables. Every Villa boasts the following amenities
Enjoy unparalleled suites in the Maldives in the Beach Suite. Wildwood is two-hundred-year-old wood. A piece of the past for a contemporary interior becomes a headboard for the bed in the middle of the room and a suspended wash basin in the bathroom. From every point in the room, guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colours change in tune with the various sensations. A window inside the room. You are immediately in the centre of vegetation and the ocean. Beds that float in the air. Rustic wildwood tables.
Dining & Bars
The main buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner showcasing culinary highlights from around the world with regular theme evenings.
The Manta Restaurant:
a la carte restaurant over The lagoon
The Palm Grill:
Located under the palms on the beach and is dedicated to seafood grills and special beef
The resort’s main bar and the Kurumba Bar is located near the children’s play area
The resort operates on a half board plus basis - breakfast and dinner plus drinks during meal times including water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea and coffee.
Guests can choose to pay a supplement to upgrade to an all-inclusive basis which includes the following:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served from 1630hrs – 1800hrs
- Bottled water, drinks served by the glass including soft drinks, beer, house wine and pouring spirits which includes Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and
- Martini between 1000hrs and 0000hrs only
- Selected cocktails & mocktails
- Minibar - soft drinks and water (replenished once daily)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
Entertainment & Sports
- Live band
- Crab race
- Boduberu (Maldivian cultural show)
- Fish feeding
- Find out why Cocoon is one of the best Maldives resort with entertainment.