Cocoon Resort, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||HB+||R40,540||01 Feb - 31 Mar '18||HFHON18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male in the Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 5* Cocoon Maldives Resort
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast and dinner daily, plus selected drinks during dinner including water; soft drinks; house wine; tap beer; tea and coffee (HB+)
- Added Values:
- Free WiFi throughout the resort
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon offers and gifts included in your package:
- Free drinks with meals
- 15% Earlybird discount included in package
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- All prices quoted are ex Johannesburg and are to be used as a guide only.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- Prices are subject to availability, holiday season surcharges, currency fluctuations and actual airfares available at time of booking.
- Prices quoted are per person sharing and include accommodation and meals as specified, airport transfers and airfares with taxes. (BB=Breakfast, HB=Breakfast and dinner, AI=all meals and selected drinks). Price correct as of 28 July 2017.
- Webtours terms & conditions apply. E&OE
Prices correct as at 15 August 2017
About Cocoon Resort
The stunning island of 'Ookolhufinolhu' (sandbank point) is located in an unexplored part of the Lhaviyani Atoll, a 30-minute seaplane ride from the Male International Airport. This large island has a long, sweeping sandbank perfect for weddings and special occasions. The Atoll is also home to some of the best diving and snorkelling in the Maldives with its pristine coral reefs. Majestic manta rays, dolphins and turtles are just some of the amazing underwater world you will see here.
Cocoon's dedicated in-house team ensure round-the-clock service for all guests' whims and needs. We understand when you need me-time, but are equally adept at picking up the pace and arranging memorable adventures, be these water sports, diving and snorkelling (highly recommended as Lhaviyani Atoll has some extraordinary coral reefs), fishing or cultural enrichment excursions. If romance is on the cards, nothing beats an intimate candlelight dinner right on the beach under the stars - after a refreshing day being spoilt at Spa Cocoon.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
One of the best resort in Maldives, the 50 Beach Villas offer exclusive accommodation with stylish settings and elegant Italian design. With direct access to the beach and all modern comforts.From every point in the room, guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colours change in tune with the various sensations. A window inside the room. You are immediately in the centre of vegetation and the ocean.Beds that float in the air. Rustic wildwood tables.
Family Beach Villa:
One of the best family resort in Maldives, the Family Beach Villas offer stylish accommodation for families with children. With direct access to the beach and all modern comforts. From every point in the room, guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colours change in tune with the various sensations. A window inside the room. You are immediately in the centre of vegetation and the ocean. Beds that float in the air. Rustic wildwood tables. Every Villa boasts the following amenities
Enjoy unparalleled suites in the Maldives in the Beach Suite. Wildwood is two-hundred-year-old wood. A piece of the past for a contemporary interior becomes a headboard for the bed in the middle of the room and a suspended wash basin in the bathroom. From every point in the room, guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colours change in tune with the various sensations. A window inside the room. You are immediately in the centre of vegetation and the ocean. Beds that float in the air. Rustic wildwood tables.
Dining & Bars
The main buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner showcasing culinary highlights from around the world with regular theme evenings.
The Manta Restaurant:
a la carte restaurant over The lagoon
The Palm Grill:
Located under the palms on the beach and is dedicated to seafood grills and special beef
The resort’s main bar and the Kurumba Bar is located near the children’s play area
The resort operates on a half board plus basis - breakfast and dinner plus drinks during meal times including water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea and coffee.
Guests can choose to pay a supplement to upgrade to an all inclusive basis which includes the following:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served from 1630hrs – 1800hrs
- Bottled water, drinks served by the glass including soft drinks, beer, house wine and pouring spirits which includes Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and
- Martini between 1000hrs and 0000hrs only
- Selected cocktails & mocktails
- Mini bar - soft drinks and water (replenished once daily)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
Entertainment & Sports
- Live band
- Crab race
- Boduberu (Maldivian cultural show)
- Fish feeding
- Find out why Cocoon is one of the best Maldives resort with entertainment.