Chobe Bush Lodge, Botswana
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard room||3||HB||R14,079||01 Aug - 31 Mar '20||TH2423934||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Chobe Bush Lodge
- In a Standard Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Value:
- 2 game drives per day
- 1 Boat Cruise
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Price correct as at 18 July 2019
About Chobe Bush Lodge
Chobe Bush Lodge is the newly opened sister lodge to Chobe Safari Lodge. Located next door to Chobe Safari Lodge Chobe Bush Lodge offers modern, spacious rooms in a tranquil setting. The lodge borders the Chobe National Park. The entrance gate to Chobe National Park is a short 5-minute drive away, and the boat cruises enter the park directly from Chobe Safari Lodge. Bush Lodge has located away from the Chobe River banks, but most rooms do have a distant view of the river.
Chobe Bush Lodge shares facilities with Safari Lodge next door. Guests can use the restaurants and bars at both lodges. There is also an activity office at Chobe Safari Lodge which serves both lodges. Activities on offer include boat cruises, game drives, fishing, traditional village tours and day tours to the Victoria Falls. Chobe Bush Lodge offers guests a bar and pool area, buffet breakfast and a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Guests that want to enjoy buffet meals can do so at Chobe Safari Lodge.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Luxury En-suite Rooms
Our thirty-eight spacious, luxury en-suite rooms boast an open-plan bathroom featuring both bath and a shower, air-conditioning, TV and a safe. Ground floor rooms have verandas, whilst the top rooms offer balconies with exquisite views over Chobe National Park. We also have four, large, exclusive family rooms consisting of two separate bedrooms, each with its own en-suite facilities.
Dining & Bars
Chobe Bush Lodge has its own cocktail bar with spectacular views overlooking the Chobe National Park and boasts an a la carte restaurant for dinner. Sedudu Bar, famous for the most beautiful sunsets is also just a short walk away. With both Chobe Safari Lodge and Chobe Bush Lodge being so close to one another, guests can freely traverse between the two to enjoy the facilities and restaurants of both lodges.
Entertainment & Sports
As well as many big game species, Chobe National Park boasts the largest concentration of elephant in Africa and our game drives and boat cruises offer are the best way to witness this amazing spectacle. Our location affords us the chance to offer all manner of activities: game drives, sunset boat cruises, private boat hire, Victoria Falls day trip, fishing, scenic flights, a Namibian village walk and cross-border transfers.