Club Med Bintan Island, Indonesia
|* Rates based on best available departure dates including current airport taxes from Johannesburg|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Club room||7||AI||R33,345||06 Jan - 13 Jan '18||CM61797061||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Club room||7||AI||R37,307||15 Mar - 22 Mar '18||CM61797414||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Bali
- Current airport taxes from Johannesburg
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 4* Club Med Bintan Island
- In a club room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks daily (AI)
- Added values:
- Range of sports and leisure activities
- Travel & medical insurance
- Unique Club Med entertainment
- Early bird booking savings
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon gifts and offers as per resort.
The above price excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (Free on arrival for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Additonal rates from other departure cities are available on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All prices quoted are ex Johannesburg and are to be used as a guide only. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- Prices are subject to availability, holiday season surcharges, currency fluctuations and actual airfares available at time of booking.
- Prices quoted are per person sharing and include accommodation and meals as specified, airport transfers and airfares with taxes. (BB=Breakfast, HB=Breakfast and dinner, AI=all meals and selected drinks).
- Webtours terms & conditions apply. E&OE
Prices correct as at 18 August 217
About Club Med Bintan Island
Just a short ferry ride from Singapore, accommodation at Club Med Bintan Island offers astounding raw natural beauty and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul. Treat yourself to a beautiful spa perched on the rocks, glide through the air on a flying trapeze overlooking the sea, or practice your yoga postures on a private beach reserved exclusively for our guests: Club Med Bintan is the ultimate wellbeing getaway.
With so many water and land activities, plus artistic and cultural activities, this stunning island is also the perfect honeymoon destination. To top it all off, Bintan Island is home to the Ria Bintan, voted one of the best golf courses in Asia, with panoramic ocean views and greens atop magnificent cliffs.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The 310 rooms and suites, which include a wheelchair-accessible room, offer amazing views of the sprawling Club Med resort or mirrored waters of the South China Sea.
In-room amenities include:
- WiFi (also available at the restaurants and lounges)
- Personal safe
- Hairdryer and US electrical plugs (220 volts).
Dining & Bars
- Waterfall Restaurant (international buffet)
- La Terrasse Restaurant (a la carte lunch and dinner – with reservation only)
- Santai Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Bagus Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Panorama Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Matahari Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
Entertainment & Sports
Facilities & Services:
- Wellness Centre
- Ria Bintan Golf Club, award-winning 36-hole golf course designed by Gary Player
- Dedicated activities for kids: Petit Club Med (2-3 years), Mini Club Med (4-10 years), Juniors’ Club (11-17 years)
- Club Med evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities for children & adults
- Four tennis courts
- Indoor sports
- table tennis
- Outdoor sports
- water polo
- beach volleyball/soccer
- aqua gym
- Sports tuition for beginners, in activities
- Two swimming pools
- Child care services (kids from two years; pre-booking required at reservation)
- Ria Bintan Golf Club, with the award-winning 36-hole golf course designed by Gary Player (optional extra)