Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, Maldives
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Beach Villa||7||Al||R36,665||01 Aug - 31 Aug '19||#9501||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||Al||R34,895||01 Sep - 31 Oct '19||#9872||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Emirates departing from Johannesburg, via Dubai to Male in the Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Adaaran Select Meedhupparu
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Added Values:
- Mid-morning, late afternoon & midnight snacks.
- Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 & 00h00 at the Main, Pool & Sunset Bars
- Café Mass & Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only)
- House pouring spirits, house wine, draught beer, chasers, soft drinks, selected cocktails & mocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea & coffee.
- One introductory dive, one sunset cruise, 30% discount on Spa treatments (These offers all apply only once during the stay)
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season.
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from approx. R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge apply for travel 13 - 22 June and 10 - 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 June 2019
About Adaaran Select Meedhupparu
Situated in the Maldives’ Ra Atoll, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu features spacious bungalows with views of the beach and ocean.
The resort provides a swimming pool facility, signature spa treatments and 3 dining outlets.
Each bungalow offers a terrace with sun loungers and private bathroom. A minibar at a surcharge and tea and coffee maker are also provided.
Recreation facilities including a fitness room, beach volleyball and snorkelling are available.
The buffet, for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is served at the resort’s main restaurant including Asian and Western cuisines while drinks are available at 5 bars.
Malé International Airport is a 45-minute seaplane ride from Adaaran Select Meedhupparu.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Maldives beach resorts are famous all over the world for their exotic locations complemented by dazzling views of the breathtaking Indian Ocean. Affording stunning views of the infinite horizon, the beach villas the Maldives offer such as those at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu also present picturesque sights of the glistening, turquoise seas while granting easy access to the white, sandy beaches of the island. Elegantly furnished to offer guests ample space to unwind, the wooden interiors of the coastal villas create a warm setting. Renowned among the finest Maldives beach resorts we offer a variety of modern facilities to guests residing at our lavish Beach Villas including satellite television and an in-room safe to store your valuables while on holiday.
Dining & Bars
Meedhupparu (Main Restaurant)
Presenting tantalizing buffets, the Main Restaurant at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu one of the renowned Maldives Island restaurants offers a remarkable variety of cuisines and flavours each day. Everything from fresh fruit to succulent meat dishes are featured at the Main Restaurant, including vegetarian options prepared with the use of fresh produce. Elegantly furnished, the Main Restaurant offers a charming setting where you can enjoy your meal in peace. Complete with attentive service, dining here is an experience to savour.
Entertainment & Sports
Guests residing at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu have the chance to explore the vibrant Maldives like never before. Play a game of soccer on the beach or some beach volleyball to get the adrenaline pumping. Those who need a little more motivation have various other things to do in the Maldives such as venturing out to sea for a tour around the Maldives which will take you to some of the most beautiful islands found in this corner of the world. A visit to a secluded island, exploring its untouched beauty is perfect for adventure travellers. Stroll around the swaying palm trees with your loved one breathing in the fresh air. For those seeking a thrilling escapade, revel in the myriad of water sports the island offers. Letting you delve into the islands’ inviting warm waters, scuba diving is one of the best things to do in the Maldives for the curious explorer who is intrigued by the splendour of nature’s finest offerings. Feast your eyes on magnificent stingrays and a variety of coral fish as they glide around the water quite effortlessly. Examine the stunning coral formations and keep a lookout for starfish and lionfish that lay hidden away from plain sight. Go out on a fishing trip and try your luck at ha
When considering things to do in the Maldives on honeymoon, couples of all ages have the chance to opt for a romantic escape to one of the uninhabited Maldivian islands. A visit to one of its deserted islands will allow couples to relax and enjoy a special day in complete privacy. Transporting you and your partner on a dhoni, the boat will drop you off on a private island where the two of you can have a gourmet lunch under the cooling shade of a beach umbrella. Adding yet another dimension of pleasure, enjoy the refreshments as the guides will leave you and your partner ashore in each other’s company. Amidst the pleasure of a blissful solitude, the island is simply yours for your every whim. Evoking a sensation of being the only two people in the world, couples can simply lie on the powdery sand and gently sip away on exquisite champagne. A haven where you can possibly embark on whatever pleases you; stroll around amidst the untouched part of nature, where the softness of the sand has not seen a human footprint for many years. Be amazed by the undisturbed sounds of nature and watch the stars come alive in the night. Unfolding before your eyes, just lie on the deserted beach and gaze at the mesmerizing canvas of floating stars, glimmering in the night sky. The ideal getaway for lovers seeking paradise, walking on a moonlit night with your significant other while the cool breeze of the ocean surrounds you would undoubtedly create unforgettable memories that would last a lifetime; memories that lures couples to come back time and time again to experience the wonder of virgin islands.
When looking for tourist attractions in the Maldives, a heavenly paradise, a visit to the desert islands will definitely be an experience of its own. Tucked away in the immense expanse of the Indian Ocean, the desert islands are some of the most pristine retreats in the world. There are far more deserted, uninhabited islands in the Maldives than there are inhabited ones. These islands are a popular attraction for both tourists and locals as they offer some of the most picturesque environments created by the azure blue ocean and the white sands. The islands are perfect getaways for couples wanting a perfect background to their romance. Adventurous families may also find the palm frilled beaches of a desert isle full of mystery and excitement where you can venture to discover the mysteries of nature or relax in the cool sea breeze while enjoying a picnic and building sand castles. Adding the perfect touch, enjoy a BBQ lunch in the traditional Maldivian manner, cooked over a fire of coconut husks. For the nature lover, the vibrant marine life of the coral reefs that surround these desert islands may present a getaway to the perfect communion with nature.
These islands are where the wildest imaginations are free to roam in complete isolation and perfect freedom.
Sunset Photo Flip
Cruising on the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and sailing towards the setting sun is one of the many great experiences that you will remember through the Sunset Photo Flip in the Maldives. Guests staying at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu have the opportunity to enjoy a stunning sunset cruise in the Maldives. A one of a kind excursion on the waters of the Indian Ocean, where you can treat yourself to a remarkable vision of the sunset. Watch as the sky changes colour and let its flawless reflection on the calm waters amaze you. Just as the red fireball dips below clear façade, gaze at the horizon afar as the blue waters suddenly change colour, blending with the hues of the sky. Ideal for amateur and expert photographers seeking that perfect photo, enjoy the thrilling sensation as you take pictures from different angles, capturing the impressive beauty of the sunset. Setting off on a traditional Maldivian Dhoni, a sturdy sailboat, cruise towards the sunset where the traveller stumbles upon a gorgeous spectacle that mother nature offers only to a few. The striking colours of the setting sun on the backdrop of the blue sky will be the most memorable sight, among the coral reefs and underwater marine life. Accompanied by a camera, high spirits, and delectable traditional Maldivian food, the Sunset Photo Flip is an experience that will be treasured by the discerning traveller for years to come.