Azao Resort & Spa - Pongwe, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes R1,320|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard garden view||7||AI||R15,708||01 Sep - 21 Dec||TH2044979||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the services of Mango
- Routing JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Direct flights available only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Azao Resort & Spa
- In a Standard Garden View room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Added Value:
- Free WiFi throughout the resort
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out upon availability
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon Discount
- Gifts as per hotel
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 01 - 25 July, 30 September - 10 October and 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 25 May 2018
About Azao Resort & Spa - Pongwe
Situated on the shore of the Indian Ocean, Azao Resort & Spa offers guests a relaxing getaway in Pongwe, Zanzibar. The resort features an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi in the public areas.
Each room at Azao Resort & Spa is air-conditioned and equipped with a mosquito net, a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They each have a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature a balcony and sea views.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or relax with a drink at the pool bar. A variety of activities are available in the surrounding area, including snorkelling, diving and kite surfing. Other facilities at Azao Resort & Spa include a spa and wellness centre and a fitness centre. The resort features a 24-hour front desk, a gift shop and luggage storage facilities.
Zanzibar City is within 32 km of Azao Resort & Spa, while Nungwi is 45 km away. Zanzibar International Airport is 35 km from the property.
We speak your language!
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The 49 rooms including suites and villas are classified in the following categories:
Deluxe Ocean Front Rooms - perfect views of the ocean, sunrise and jetty
Deluxe Ocean Front Junior Suites - close to the jetty with great views and comprise a bedroom en suite and a lounge
Deluxe 3 Bedroom Villa Ocean Front - comprises of 2 deluxe rooms, ocean front and one deluxe junior suite ocean front.
Superior Garden View Rooms - located behind the oceanfront accommodation and feature spacious bedrooms with a living area.
Executive Junior Suites – mini-lounge area within the generous bedroom
Prestige Pool Rooms – 4 are oceanfront and 2 have garden views and are located on the ground or first floors
Prestige Pool Senior Suite – living area located on the ground floor with direct access to the deck and pool and bedroom on the upper level with a fabulous sea view
Prestige 3 Bedroom Pool Villa – each has a private pool and is made up of 2 Prestige pool rooms and 1 Prestige pool room senior suite
- Queen size beds with mosquito nets
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Mini fridge
- Flat screen TV
- In-room safe
- Bathroom with shower, basin, bidet and toilet
Dining & Bars
The main restaurant is located in the heart of the hotel, overlooking the main pool and the ocean.
The Jetty Bar and Grill opens in the evenings and has live cooking stations and seafood and meat grills. Beach dining can be arranged on request and at a supplementary charge.
The Pool Bar is located close to the main swimming pool and the
Coffee Eco Lounge offers an extensive selection of coffees, teas and wines as well as a light menu.
Entertainment & Sports
Facilities & Activities
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- bocce ball
- table tennis
- pool table
- Complimentary snorkels and flippers Complimentary
- Kids Club
- Souvenir Shop
- Conference Room (maximum 40 delegates)
- Excursions Desk