Amazing Sri Lanka Tour, Sri Lanka
|* Departing from Johannesburg, including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard||5||BB||R19,990||01 Jun - 31 Oct '17||PD||Show Description||Enquire Now|
Please note that rates for Sri Lanka honeymoons are on a request basis - one of our favourite itineraries below.
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- All airport taxes
- 5 nights accommodation
- Transfers throughout
- Entry at monuments
- Breakfast daily
- Air conditioned transportation with English speaking guide
- Mineral water
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in package
- Gifts as per tour operator
The above price excludes:
- Gratuities for guides
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa (Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application)
- Early check-in and late check-out Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Terms and conditions apply, subject to changes due to currency fluctuation, flight price increases and/or availability
Last updated 05 Jun '17
About Amazing Sri Lanka Tour
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
You are met and assisted on arrival at the airport. Transfer from Airport to Colombo – approximately 1 hour. Enjoy a tour of Colombo with lots of opportunities to shop. Overnight in Colombo.
DAY 2: COLOMBO – PINNAWALA – DAMBULLA – HABARANA
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer from Colombo to Pinnawala – approximately 2.5 hours
Enter the 25-acre coconut plantation to visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Watch as the elephants feed and take a river bath. Transfer from Pinnawala to Dambulla – approximately 2.5 hours. Visit the Dambulla Rock Temple which h 150 statues of Lord Buddha. Transfer from Dambulla to Habarana – approximately 2.5 hours where you will stay overnight.
DAY 3: HABARANA – MATALE – KANDY
Breakfast at the hotel. Thereafter, transfer from Habarana to Matale – approximately 1.5 hours.
An agricultural zone in the Central Province, Matale is known for its tea and rubber plantations. After a tour of this area, continue to Kandy. Enjoy a tour of this World Heritage site including a visit to the Kandy Market. Overnight in Kandy.
DAY 4: KANDY – TEA PLANTATION – NUWARA ELIYA
Breakfast at the hotel. Take a tour of a tea plantation and observe the rich tradition still kept alive today.
Transfer from the Tea Plantation to Nuwara Eliya – approximately 1.5 hours
Drive through green valleys of the hill country pierced by endless waterfalls with views of tea pluckers in bright-colored saris. Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
DAY 5: NUWARA ELIYA – KITULGALA – NEGOMBO
Breakfast at the hotel. Continue to Kitulgala, one of the wettest places in Sri Lanka. Enjoy various activities, including white river rafting, a mind-blowing waterfall jump or a trek along the beaten track of the wilderness.
Transfer from Kitulgala to Negombo the cinnamon hub of the Colonization of the Dutch which offers some of the most exciting diving stretches in the country. Overnight here.
DAY 6: NEGOMBO – AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Negombo to the Airport for your departure
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
5 Nights Sri Lanka Tour – Colombo, Pinnawala, Habarana, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya & Negombo
Dining & Bars
Lunch & Dinners are excluded from the package, so wander the streets of Sri Lanka, where you are sure to find local spots with traditional dishes to try