The Village - Coconut Island, Phuket, Thailand
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe suite||7||BB||R14,720||01 May -21 Jun '18||PD-WBS||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Phuket
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers set in coach
- Current airport taxes
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 5* The Village - Coconut Island, Phuket
- In a Deluxe suite
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Values:
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- All Thailand taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon gifts as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (Not required for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print:
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Last updated on 22 November 2017
About The Village - Coconut Island, Phuket
The Village is located just off the East Coast of Phuket, Thailand whilst still remaining close to all of Phuket's attractions. You can enjoy a natural, peaceful, and unspoilt island, with the allures of Phuket just a short trip away on our 24-hour water taxi service. This is complimentary for your entire stay for all customers who book directly with us and our preferred partners.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Pool Villas feature a contemporary design and a luxurious finish that is perfect for couples, friends, and small families that require that little bit of extra space. The Villas come equipped with a spacious master bedroom and opulent bathroom, a lounge, kitchenette and optional second bedroom with en-suite. The outdoor terrace and swimming pool are perfect for relaxing at any time of day, and all villas are located within a five-minute walk from the centre of the resort.
Ranging from two to five bedrooms, these two storey luxurious properties have a style based on the traditional long-tail fishing boats and combine the best of modern Thai design wit5-starar Western furnishings. Each Villa is set its own private tropical garden with direct access to the beach and features a large infinity edged swimming pool and sunbathing terrace which offer the most unique and exclusive environment to spend the day at leisure.
Outdoor jacuzzi suites:
Located in the midst of our landscaped gardens, our Tropical Jacuzzi Suites offer guests something truly unique. All rooms come with a luxurious bathroom, complete with a freestanding bathtub and rain shower, an elegant master bedroom and lounge area, as well as a private terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi. The suites are located within close proximity to our reception, restaurants, spa, pools and beach, and you are never more than a couple of minutes away from the heart of the resort. This accommodation type is perfect for guests who want to take it easy and unwind in beautiful tropical surroundings.
Each villa/suite includes:
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- satellite television channels
- phone and WiFi
- electronic safe
- gowns and slippers
- a Village umbrella
- a range of complimentary bathroom amenities
- Guests staying longer than one night will also have their fridge stocked with a selection of mini bar products including
soft drinks, alcohol, and snacks.
Entertainment & Sports
- Water slides
- Tennis Court use up until 18:00, after 18:00 is 500 THB per hour.
- Ask at the Concierge Bar for an island map
- Classes available (complimentary or chargeable)
- Ask at the Concierge Bar for details
Free Children’s Play Room (located underneath the Lobby)
Evening entertainment performances:
- Look out for live beachside music and entertainment performances at The Tamarind such as
- Traditional Polynesian Night or Flavours of Thailand.Unlimited day trips to beautiful Koh Rang Yai Island
For more details about resort Activities ask at the Concierge Bar in the Lobby