The Residence Zanzibar - South Coast, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes from R1,200|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Luxury garden villa||7||AI||R36,225||14 Jan - 28 Feb '18||HF7788||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury garden villa||7||AI||R34,315||01 Mar - 29 Mar '18||HF7789||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury garden villa||7||AI||R34,315||03 Apr - 30 Jun '18||HF7790||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury garden villa||7||AI||R42,715||01 Jul - 31 Aug '18||HF7791||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury garden villa||7||AI||R36,225||01 Sep - 31 Oct '18||HF7792||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays and Saturdays only
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel seat in coach transfers to the south coast of Zanzibar
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 5* The Residence Zanzibar
- In a Luxury garden villa
- Breakfast; lunch and dinner daily (All Inclusive)
- A selection of premium brands and local spirits, local beers and cocktails plus minibar
- Non-motorised watersports including daily snorkelling from the jetty, yoga sessions, tennis including equipment and bicycles
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- One free night included
- 35% Earlybird discount included
- Gifts as per resort
Package offers exclude:
- Meals & drinks not indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical & travel insurance
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small print:
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding.
- Your Marriage Certificate is required at time of checking in to the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Last updated on 15 December 2017
About The Residence Zanzibar - South Coast
5* THE RESIDENCE ZANZIBAR - South Coast
As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, you just know that this is going to be everything you want it to be. This gorgeous villa style resort offers an unspoilt and serene location combined with a stunning tribute to the contemporary style and the island’s African, Omani and European heritage. 66 villas, set in 32 hectares of palm forest overlooking a mile-long white sand and perfect beach, all have private pools and Villa Manager service. The Ohashiatsu Spa Concept will soothe away everything and you can enjoy your meals in the comfort and privacy of your own villa or picnic around the pool or on the beach if you prefer.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 66 villas are luxuriously appointed with contemporary, stylish furniture reminding guests of the island’s African and Omani heritage, and feature private pools and butler service.
Room features include:
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Remote-controlled satellite television
• DVD player
• Private pool
• Hair Dryer
• Tea/Coffee making facilities
• In-room safety box
• Broadband internet connection
Dining & Bars
The Dining Room
Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering international dishes with a hint of Zanzibar ‘spice’!
The Pavilion Resturant:
Enjoy Middle Eastern, Greek, Turkish and Mediterranean with the colours and warmth of Zanzibar between 19:00 – 22:30.
Beach and Poolside:
This menu offers a selection of salads, fresh seafood and pasta are between 12:00 – 16:00.
The Library Bar:
Step back into a Colonial era and leaf through books whilst indulging in an old malt whisky or a more traditional aperitif.
Entertainment & Sports
• Restaurants and bar
• In villa dining
• Swimming pools
• Tour desk & information
• Fitness Centre