The Residence Zanzibar - South Coast, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Luxury Garden Villa||7||AI||R32,260||01 Sep - 31 Oct '18||#7792||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury Garden Villa||7||AI||R30,690||01 Nov - 19 Dec '18||#8393||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Luxury Garden Villa||7||AI||R57,850||20 Dec '18 - 06 Jan '19||#8490||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel seat in coach transfers to the south coast of Zanzibar
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 5* The Residence Zanzibar
- In a Luxury garden villa
- Breakfast; lunch and dinner daily (All Inclusive)
- A selection of premium brands and local spirits, local beers and cocktails plus minibar
- Non-motorised watersports including daily snorkelling from the jetty, yoga sessions, tennis including equipment and bicycles
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Gifts as per resort
- 20% Discount included
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 01 - 25 July, 30 September - 10 October and 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
- Christmas Eve Gala Dinner approx R2,700 per person
- New Years Eve Gala Dinner approx R2,700 per person
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 July 2018
About The Residence Zanzibar - South Coast
As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, you just know that this is going to be everything you want it to be. This gorgeous villa style resort offers an unspoilt and serene location combined with a stunning tribute to the contemporary style and the island’s African, Omani and European heritage. 66 villas, set in 32 hectares of palm forest overlooking a mile-long white sand and perfect beach, all have private pools and Villa Manager service. The Ohashiatsu Spa Concept will soothe away everything and you can enjoy your meals in the comfort and privacy of your own villa or picnic around the pool or on the beach if you prefer.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 66 villas are luxuriously appointed with contemporary, stylish furniture reminding guests of the island’s African and Omani heritage, and feature private pools and butler service.
Room features include:
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Remote-controlled satellite television
• DVD player
• Private pool
• Hair Dryer
• Tea/Coffee making facilities
• In-room safety box
• Broadband internet connection
Dining & Bars
The Dining Room
Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering international dishes with a hint of Zanzibar ‘spice’!
The Pavilion Resturant:
Enjoy Middle Eastern, Greek, Turkish and Mediterranean with the colours and warmth of Zanzibar between 19:00 – 22:30.
Beach and Poolside:
This menu offers a selection of salads, fresh seafood and pasta are between 12:00 – 16:00.
The Library Bar:
Step back into a Colonial era and leaf through books whilst indulging in an old malt whisky or a more traditional aperitif.
Entertainment & Sports
• Restaurants and bar
• In villa dining
• Swimming pools
• Tour desk & information
• Fitness Centre