Jafferji Beach Retreat - Matemwe, Zanzibar
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Garden double room||7||FB+||R18,348||30 Nov - 07 Dec '19||TH2540227||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above prices include:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Mango departing from Johannesburg to Zanzibar
- Current airport taxes
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Jafferji Beach Retreat
- In a Garden double room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (FB+)
- Or upgrade to the all-inclusive package - enquire for rates
- Added Value:
- Stone town tour
- All Zanzibar taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs and inoculations (if applicable)
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel Assist fee of R230.00
- Early check-in and late check-out
- All hotel guests are required to pay an infrastructure tax fee of USD1 per guest per night as per the Zanzibar Revenue Board and Government. This amount must be paid directly to the hotel upon check out.
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- If you have domestic tickets neither Mango (on the Zanzibar route) nor the domestic carrier (on the domestic route) will accept any responsibility for flight delays and resulting costs thereof.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 15 October 2019
About Jafferji Beach Retreat - Matemwe
JAFFERJI BEACH RETREAT
Set on pure white sand that stretches for miles, with open spaces and total freedom in a unique environment, Jafferji Beach Retreat – A boutique hotel and spa, is a private, luxury and peaceful retreat – your home away from home.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
- 32” flat-screen Television with Satellite cable
- Luxurious handcrafted Swahili beds
- Comfortable and quality linen, towels and pillows
- Onsuite rooms
- Digitally controlled In-room air conditioning and fans in all the suites
- Twice-daily housekeeping service including nightly turndown
- In-room safe boxes
- Lovingly decorated with limited edition photographs taken by the owner Javed Jafferji
- Iron & board on request
Dining & Bars
At Jafferji Beach Retreat you will experience the nourishment of both body and mind: simple food for the delight of good eating; majestic simple spaces, scents and sounds will feed the mind. Here in Zanzibar, the flavours of the simplest of foods acquire a special intensity. The central dining area allows guests to socialize while enjoying the diverse cuisine on offer alongside the sparkling panoramic pool. This unique dining is available to both hotel guests and outside diners. It’s open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
BAREFOOT DINING EXPERIENCE
You can carry on your barefoot dining experience under the stars as well! Be it a romantic candlelight dinner or the ones to celebrate special occasions, there is something magical about luscious, barefoot dining under the Zanzibari starlit sky. Come and experience the joy of elegant dining in flip-flops!
SHISHA ON THE BEACH
We also offer the finest shisha and tobacco in a relaxed atmosphere for all lovers of the oriental lifestyle. Enjoy soft music and drinks with family friends, in an authentic setting.
DINING IN A MAASAI BOMA
Embrace the culture of Maasai people enjoying traditional dancing ad fire making, while dining under the stars in our Boma. Known as nomads and skilled warriors, this African tribe is also a notable part of Zanzibar culture ad life.
Entertainment & Sports
At Jafferji Beach Retreat, you will find luxury at its best. All our beauty treatments are given using the finest natural and local ingredients, leaving you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and completely refreshed. Cinnamon Spa offers holistic therapies that go far beyond those of a typical spa experience. Inspired by the various rejuvenating practices of different cultures, techniques and philosophies, the Spa will enchant you with a selected spa portfolio, bound to deliver a perfect wellness experience. Your spa treatments can also be organized in your room with complete privacy upon request.
PRIVATE YOGA SESSION
Yoga practice can rejuvenate the body, calm the mind, and bring a greater sense of awareness and self-discovery.
A private yoga session of stretching, breathing and bending will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
A focused, personalized time such as this can be used to help you deepen and understand the yoga practice. The attention to detail in a private session helps the process of learning.
The country’s so-called “tourist circuits” were established largely due to the size of Tanzania, which encompasses a variety of distances, travel costs and times. To cover two or three circuits during one safari is not only possible but also frequently done. Flying is the easiest way to move from one circuit to another. There are many air operators who offer a network of scheduled flights between the circuits and these same operators also offer charter flights.
Whether your a beginner, professional, or just looking to spend a day out, we got you for the fishing style you need!
Fishing rod: Shimano
Fishing reel: Blue Marlin, Penn International, Daiwa
Our 35 FT boat Cinderella, with 200 x 2 hp 4 stroke engines, is ready to take you for some action. Equipped with VHF radio, GPS, fishfinder, compass and a toilet on board.
Maximum of 4 Anglers on board, to give you enough space to tackle and beat your catch.
Catch and Grill
For those who want luxury, we have a BBQ grill on board on request, to grill your catch of the day, however, the way you like it!
Mnemba Island Marine Conservation Area is a picturesque atoll just off our beach. Perfect powder-white beaches circle the island with turquoise water lapping at the shore. A diving favourite, Mnemba’s circular reef is ideal for both beginner and experienced divers. Visibility in Mnemba is usually great with an average of 10 to 30 meters. This breathtaking marine ecosystem is famous for sightings of green turtles and dolphins that like to join you as you snorkel or dive while the seasonal migrating whale sharks and humpback whales announce their presence with an occasional spout of water.