Club Med Bodrum, Turkey
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Male, Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are quoted on the best rate available for a specific month
- Return airport to resort speedboat transfers
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 4Ψ Club Med Bodrum, Turkey
- In a Club room - renovated
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner, and selected drinks (All Inclusive)
- Wine, beer & soft drinks
- Open bar day & night and snacking
- Added Values:
- A range of sports and leisure activities
- Unique Club Med entertainment
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Valid for travel during the low season on specified dates during September and October (Resort is closed from mid-October to April every year)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Room decoration
- Bottle of wine
- Club Med couple T-shirts
- Priority check-in & late check-out upon availability
- Priority in reservation for the speciality restaurant
- 1 couple portrait
The above price excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa on arrival (not required for SA Residents)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Club Med Membership which includes Travel insurance of R300 per person
The Small Print
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at the time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices correct as at 11 July 2018
About Club Med Bodrum
The 4-Trident Resort's new decor combines Mediterranean art de vivre with contemporary comfort. Its spacious rooms are a tasteful rendering of bright local colour, while the Resort's centre has been extended, to cater equally for privacy and lively entertainment. The restaurants have all been redesigned. Whether your first choice is water sports or relaxation, the newly-designed beach will cater perfectly to your needs.
- Getting away from it all between umbrella pines and the Aegean Sea
- Dreamlike moments on the beach, or the teak pontoon in a fabulous rocky creek
- The wind in your sails, on a funboard* or catamaran
- Fine dining and local specialities
- Discovering the wonders of Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis** * At extra cost. **UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The Resort has 242 rooms, all located in bungalows. The bungalows are small two-storey buildings with no lift, dotted throughout the gardens along colourful flowered paths.
Club Rooms are located on various floors of the bungalows, in the middle of the gardens; admire the flowering patios and enjoy the gentle sea breeze in the evening.
Deluxe Rooms - Pleasant 1st floor room with sea or garden view, ideal for families.
Suites - A spacious and refined Suite that offers you top-class comfort.
Dining & Bars
The main bar at Club Med Bodrum presents an alluring view from outside, with its soft lights reflecting in the swimming pool directly in front of it. Once inside, the bar does not disappoint. Both stylish and relaxed, you'll love the carefree atmosphere and great service in this gem of a bar.
Clear blue seas and white sands are well complemented by a beachfront spot to pick up a refreshing beverage. Don't miss Club Med Bodrum's beach bar before or after trying one of the resort's many seaside activities. There's nothing like a daiquiri to quench your thirst after an afternoon snorkel!
The beach bar - Water sports
Club Med holidays are an excellent opportunity to try your hand at a new water sport. Enjoy a tranquil drink before or after the underwater excitement at the beach bar. This long, beautiful set-up has everything you need to ensure that life is, in fact, a day at the beach!
Our chefs push themselves to the limit and let their creative juices flow in order to cook you up unforgettable dishes. As you sit at your table and admire the impeccable table art, you will smell and taste delicious food all night long. It's safe to say that you won't go to bed hungry.
La Terrasse in Bodrum is in a beautiful location, so you can enjoy views of the pool and the sea on the terrace as you enjoy your meal. Try traditional Turkish specialities in this friendly and stylish restaurant and luxuriate in the sun during the daytime, or enjoy a romantic meal under the stars in the evening. At the centre of the Resort, La Terrasse is the place to be!
The Halikarnas is the perfect plane to dine at lunchtime or in the evening for a spectacular view of the Aegean Sea. Try out something new from the speciality Turkish menu and discover a new favourite dish. The intimate atmosphere and soft lighting makes it the perfect place for a quiet dinner with friends or a romantic evening meal. Booking is compulsory in the evening so make sure to do this at Reception. Waiter service is available.
Entertainment & Sports
The largest Sports School in the world is all yours!
Exceptional sports and group lessons for all levels of skill. Beginners and experienced sportsmen enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive, fun teaching from G.O®s trained in their discipline. Indulge yourself to the extreme and discover new emotions.
- Windsurfing/Funboarding School
- Sailing School
- Scuba diving (on demand)
At Club Med, everyone can have fun and make huge progress in their favourite sport or discover totally new activities. Give free rein to your heart’s desire and discover a great range of activities included in your package and the very best sports equipment and facilities. Make the most of the famous Club Med spirit with a fabulous festive ambience, spectacular shows and musical evenings.
- Beach volleyball
- Petanque (boules)
- Table tennis
- Archery School
- Mini football
- Fitness School
- Windsurfing/Funboarding School
- Tennis School
- Sailing School
- Fitness walking
- Weights and cardio room
- Swimming pool
- Lounge and festive evenings
With energy points stimulated, and body and mind perfectly relaxed, slip into a realm of total wellness and relaxation.
Discover a world of total relaxation and enjoy the pleasures of wellness and beauty treatments.
- Individual treatment rooms
- Zen area