Chanty Beach Hotel - Nosy Be, Madagascar
|* From Johannesburg excluding current airport taxes of R4,000|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Garden Bungalow||7||HB||R13,927||01 Feb - 01 Oct||16022018||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from JNB to Nosy Be on SAA Airlink in V class only on Sundays
- Return airport - hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Chanty Beach Hotel
- In a Garden Bungalow
- Breakfast and dinner daily (Half Board)
- Land & Watersports as per Resort
The above price excludes:
- Current airport taxes
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa on arrival (no charge for SA residents)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- As per resort
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Last updated on 14 May 2018
About Chanty Beach Hotel - Nosy Be
An unforgettable stay in a tropical paradise on one of the most charming beaches of Nosy Be. The few rooms chanty beach has, guarantee a private atmosphere and a relaxed holiday. The ideal place to unwind and relax. Far from home, you will feel "at home".
You have the choice between bed and breakfast or half-board (breakfast & three-course gourmet dinner).
There are other restaurants nearby which can be reached by walking along the beach, by boat or by taxi.
Travel Tips for Nosy Be:
Travel to Nosy Be is possible throughout the year. However, April to January is usually the most pleasant period. You can easily travel to Madagascar from Europe, East- and Southern-Africa (Nairobi, Johannesburg) as well as from almost all of the Indian Ocean Islands (Mayotte, Reunion, Mauritius, Seychelles).
From Europe and Africa, you are normally arriving in Antananarivo (=Tana), the capital of Madagascar with a connection to Nosy Be. From Paris CDG either to Tana with Air Madagascar, Air France and Corsairfly; or with Air Austral to Reunion with a direct connection to Nosy Be. From Marseille to Tana with Air Madagascar. Since the beginning of July 2015, Air Seychelles is flying from Paris CDG via Mahe/Seychelles to Tana. Turkish Airlines has started regular flights ( 3x per week) from Istanbul to Tana.
NEOS is flying from Mailand via Rom to Nosy Be directly but mainly for the Italian "all inclusive " hotels on Nosy Be.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
With 2 sea view studios (75 m2 each) with kitchens; they can be joined by a door to form a family bungalow. A bungalow studio can receive 1 or 2 persons, possibility of 1 sup. bed sharing (undefined age).
In the garden floor of the villa 3 sea view double rooms, thereof 2 with kitchenettes (40 m2 each) and 1 with mini-bar (35 m2). A room can accommodate 1 or 2 persons, the possibility of 1 sup. bed sharing for a child (< 12 years).
All units have sea view, are 25m from the beach and equipped with:
- A tastefully decorated en suite bedroom
- Luxury bathroom (shower, washbasin, WC, bidet), water cold & hot (SOLAR)
- Individual living terraces, opening on to a secluded garden and the beach
- Individual air-condition and
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and on the terraces
- Mosquito nets, table-linen, towels
- Stocked fridge
- Direct dial fixe line telephone and 3 cellphone nets 3G+
- Internet access
- Room safe
- Deck chairs
- All rooms open on to the sea and have direct access to the beach through the shady garden.
Dining & Bars
Breakfast is served in our restaurant on the beach. Memorable three course dinners available by arrangement (host table, except Sunday). Other restaurants are not far and easy to get there by a walk on the beach, by boat or by taxi.
Airport transfers, aundry service available
After enjoying the breathtaking sunset with a pleasant sun downer on your garden terrace, you may stay with us for a gourmet dinner (fresh seafood and tropical plates are our specialties).
Or you may dine out in one of the numerous restaurants, which offer a cuisine that is as cosmopolitan as the people (Malagasy, French, Italian, Chinese, Creole, Indian and other specialties).
Nosy Be comes to life in the evening and the habits and culture of the local people blend harmoniously with the visitors in the various restaurants, casinos and night clubs. Everywhere guests are received with warmth and hospitality by the residents.
Entertainment & Sports
Chanty Beach offers
- Snorkelling on the nearby coral reefs
- Dinghy paddeling
We are proud to help and assist you to choose and to book your activities and to organize your excursions by sea or on the island to discover the unique fauna and flora of the "Perfume Island".
Even if mass tourism does not (yet) exist on Nosy Be, you will find many exciting possibilities for making your dream holiday:
Excursions on land and on sea
- Scuba diving (diving schools, accompanied diving excursions).
- Game fishing
- Picnic-excursions to neighbouring islands and to visit lemur reserves
- Bivouacs on deserted tropical paradise islands
- Rental of mountain bikes, motor-cycles, cars and 4x4
- Guided excursions with QUAD's
- Excursions on horse back
- GOLF (Pearls International Golf Course, 18 holes, 2000 m from Chanty Beach, Tel.:+261 32 03 08080)