My Blue Hotel - Nungwi, Zanzibar
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard room||7||AI||R17,010||01 Nov - 24 Nov '19||#9687||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||AI||R19,100||01 Dec - 22 Dec '19||#9688||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||AI||R25,655||31 Dec '19 - 07 Jan '20||#9689||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||Al||R14,765||08 Jan - 29 Feb '20||#10077||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||Al||R14,300||01 Mar - 31 Mar '20||#10248||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Mango departing from Johannesburg to Zanzibar
- Current airport taxes
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 5 / 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* My Blue Hotel
- In a Standard room
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- Welcome drink, afternoon tea, soft drinks & water, wine, local beer & local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee & tea. A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12 noon.
- All Zanzibar taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs and inoculations (if applicable)
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist Fee of R230.00
- All hotel guests are required to pay an infrastructure tax fee of USD1 per guest per night as per the Zanzibar Revenue Board and Government. This amount must be paid directly to the hotel upon check out.
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- If you have domestic tickets neither Mango (on the Zanzibar route) nor the domestic carrier (on the domestic route) will accept any responsibility for flight delays and resulting costs thereof.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 15 October 2019
About My Blue Hotel - Nungwi
Simply stunning location on the northern coast at Nungwi where the water is blue, the beaches are beautiful, the tidal movement is minimal and the sunsets are spectacular.
Comfortable rooms in 5 different categories, the ocean view ones are the best in terms of view and location but they do of course come at a small premium – all equipped with air conditioning and mosquito nets, as well as flat screen TV’s. My Blue offers a comprehensive all inclusive package that even caters for late risers with the option of a late light breakfast available at the pool bar after 10 and until 12 noon. Mwezi on the beachfront offers lights lunches including pizzas, and an a la carte restaurant, aptly named Ali Baba offers a gourmet menu selection and shisha pipes for leisurely after dinner pleasure.
When the tide is right you can snorkel off the beach but the sports and dive centre will arrange snorkelling and diving excursions to ensure the best of Zanzibar’s underwater life. Nightlife is also not forgotten with an Ngoma Ngoma show and a Masai dance show weekly as well as live duo music evenings.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
There are 97 rooms divided into 5 different categories.
- 25 Standard Rooms On the ground floor.
- 36 Deluxe Rooms On the first floor.
- 14 Mini Suites On the ground and first floors.
- 10 Villas On the ground floor.
- 12 Ocean view rooms On the ground and first floors.
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Mini safe
- Satellite TV
- Mini fridge
- Hair dryer
- Tea/coffee making facilities (Mini Suites and Ocean View Rooms only)
Dining & Bars
Welcome drink, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant, afternoon tea, soft drinks and water, wine, local beer and local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee and tea. A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12 noon.
The resort has 3 restaurants, excluding the main buffet restaurant
The Mwezi Beach Restaurant
Offering snacks, light menus and pizzas (at dinner time only) The Ali Baba Restaurant serving an a la carte menu and traditional shisha pipes.
The main pool bar is open from 10h00 and also serves light breakfasts and afternoon tea.
The Beach Bio Bar
On the beach serves fresh smoothies and fruit salads.
All Inclusive includes:
- Welcome drink
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Soft drinks and water, wine, local beer and local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee and tea
- A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12h00
- Villa guests have all meals at the Mwezi Beach Restaurant from a la carte menu
Entertainment & Sports
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Billiards, darts, table tennis, table football
- Beach Volley
- Children’s playground
- Conference Facilities
- Diving, fishing and snorkelling excursions can be arranged
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
- 2 Spa cabins
- Evening entertainment