My Blue Hotel - Nungwi, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R1,320|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard room||7||AI||R14,345||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||HF6383||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||AI||R14,160||01 Dec - 20 Dec '17||HF7287||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||AI||R22,405||20 Dec - 10 Jan '18||PGHF||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||AI||R15,440||16 Jan - 18 Feb '18||PGHF||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Based on per person sharing
- Return flights from JHB to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays and Saturdays only
- Current airport taxes
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation @ the 4* My Blue Hotel
- In a Standard room
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- Added Values:
- Welcome drink, afternoon tea, soft drinks & water, wine, local beer & local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee & tea.
- A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12 noon.
- Entertainment as featured by the resort
- Land and non-motorised water sports as featured by the resort
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Airfare Surcharges and Conditions:
This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Welcome letter,
- Bed decoration on arrival,
- Fruit platter on arrival,
- Mini bar stocked with soft drinks on arrival
- Late check-out (subject to availability),
- Romantic dinner on the beach,
- Room upgrade at check-in (subject to availability)
Package offers exclude
- Meals & drinks not indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical & travel insurance
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Courier of documents to your door
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings
- Errors and Omissions excepted
Prices are correct as at 18 September 2017
About My Blue Hotel - Nungwi
Simply stunning location on the northern coast at Nungwi where the water is blue, the beaches are beautiful, the tidal movement is minimal and the sunsets are spectacular.
Comfortable rooms in 5 different categories, the ocean view ones are the best in terms of view and location but they do of course come at a small premium – all equipped with air conditioning and mosquito nets, as well as flat screen TV’s. My Blue offers a comprehensive all inclusive package that even caters for late risers with the option of a late light breakfast available at the pool bar after 10 and until 12 noon. Mwezi on the beachfront offers lights lunches including pizzas, and an a la carte restaurant, aptly named Ali Baba offers a gourmet menu selection and shisha pipes for leisurely after dinner pleasure.
When the tide is right you can snorkel off the beach but the sports and dive centre will arrange snorkelling and diving excursions to ensure the best of Zanzibar’s underwater life. Nightlife is also not forgotten with an Ngoma Ngoma show and a Masai dance show weekly as well as live duo music evenings.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
My Blue Hotel features 87 rooms divided in 4 different categories:
- 25 Standard rooms, ground floor garden view (can accommodate max 2 pax)
- 36 Deluxe rooms, first floor garden view (can accommodate max 2 pax)
- 14 mini suite located on the ground and on the first floor (can accommodate max 3 pax)
- 12 Ocean View, located on the ground floor and fisrt floor, Ocean front, are the biggest rooms and can accommodate up to 4 pax.
Every room has a private small terrace or a private balcony facing a beautiful tropical garden including coconut palms and banana trees.
Every room is furnished in a boutique like decor and is equipped with mosquito net, wardrobe, mirror, desk, luggage holder, air conditioning, telephone, digital safe, LCD 33'' television with international channels, minibar, hair dryer, make up mirror and iron (on request).
Dining & Bars
Welcome drink, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant, afternoon tea, soft drinks and water, wine, local beer and local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails,American coffee and tea. A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12 noon.
The resort has 3 restaurants
The resort has 3 restaurants – the main buffet restaurant, The Mwezi Beach Restaurant offering snacks, light menus and pizzas (at dinner time only) and the Ali Baba Restaurant serving a la carte menus and traditional shisha pipes
Sawa Sawa, the main pool bar is open from 10h00 and also serves light breakfasts and afternoon tea. The Beach Bio Bar on the beach serves fresh smoothies and fruit salads
All à la carte restaurants are extra charge.
Entertainment & Sports
At My Blue you have the chance to practice snorkeling and diving by our Diving Center located inside. You may also practice kite surfing (upon request). It is possible to rent a fishing boat to do deep sea fishing. The water that surrounds the island is full of many different types of fish and Marlin. You could enjoy the sea also asking fishermen to bring you along the Reef on their characteristic local fishing boats, the ingalawa, geared with bar-bells and latin sails.
All of these above mentioned sports and excursions can be organized at the sales point inside the hotel at an additional cost