Diamonds Dream Of Africa, Kenya
|* Departure from Johannesburg including taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Junior Suite||4||AI||R11,793||01 Apr - 30 Jun||TH1874166||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return direct economy class flights from Johannesburg to Kenya
- Current airport taxes of R3,800
- Return airport/hotel seat in coach transfers
- 4 nights accommodation @ the 5* Diamonds Dream of Africa, Kenya
- In a Junior Suite
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- Added Values:
- Free WiFi
- Use of Sandies Tropical Village Gym, table tennis, billiard, beach volley, beach soccer, evening animation programme and disco
- Taxes and levies (estimated)
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 21June 2018
About Diamonds Dream Of Africa
Welcome to a resort where the enchanting power of nature blends in with the exotic style of the Indo-Arab buildings to offer you a mesmerising charm, which in Swahili, is called bembeleza. Sit in the Balinese chaise loungers on your room terrace and listen to the sound of the wind rustling the palm trees, enjoy the music of the waves and let your heart dance in silence - your dream of total relaxation has finally come true * Choose from 33 Junior Suites or 2 Suites with private terrace, air conditioning, fan, mini bar, TV and internet, 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, Pool, Spa * Leisure activities include diving, sailing, archery, water gym and windsurfing.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The Diamonds Dream of Africa is ready to welcome you in the luxury of its 33 Junior Suites and 2 Suites. All rooms are furnished with extreme care and are waiting for you in order to make your stay full of comfort while you can just relax and enjoy every single moment of your vacation in Kenya.
- Bathroom amenities
- Ceiling Fan
- Electronic Digital Safe
- Free Internet Access
- Furnished Veranda/Terrace
- LCD Television
- Satellite Channels
- Separate shower in bathroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities
Dining & Bars
The cuisine has an Italian flair with a selection of fresh fish and seafood.There are also vegetarian menus with drinks available on request. Soft drinks, water, selected wines, local beer, tea and coffee are included with the meal.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30-10:00
- Lunch is served from 13:00-14:30
- Dinner is served from 20:00-21:30
A la Carte restaurant:
A table for dinner at this restaurant must be pre-booked and the cost of the meal is not included in the all-inclusive package.
- The restaurant is open from 20:00 to 21:30