Bahia Mar - Vilanculos - Mozambique, Mozambique
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Boutique Hotel||4||BB||R16,670||01 Sep - 15 Dec'18||Mozamgsa||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg on Direct Airlink flights in economy class
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4* Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel, Mozambique
- In a Sea View Room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Values:
- A complimentary bottle of bubbly
- A complimentary 1-hour massage per person
- Government and tourism taxes
- Mozambique Sales tax
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- As per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Peak season surcharges and blocked out dates apply.
- Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and airfare or departure tax increases.
- All packages subject to availability. Standard terms and conditions apply. E&OE.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 18 September 2018
About Bahia Mar - Vilanculos - Mozambique
Located in Vilanculos offers style and comfort, accommodation at Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel is both luxurious and personalised. Here you can mix and match your lodgings depending upon the number in your party and your requirements. Your choice of either a spacious, fully serviced en-suite room, an optimally equipped self-catering pied à terre, or combinations of both, will provide you with an perfect base from which to explore the beauty of your surroundings.
Air conditioners, mini bars, Internet access and hairdryers are standard and TV’s can be found in the pied à terre. Private plunge pools, verandas and indigenous gardens enhance your outdoor enjoyment and, of course, the magnificent Indian Ocean is right on your doorstep.
Cool off in your own personal splash pool, or wander down through the private gardens to the water’s edge where the locals anchor their fishing dhows and land their catch. Friendly people, unspoiled ambiance and stunning scenery – this is the real Mozambique!
Health and wellbeing are the focus at Bahia Mar Club where a holistic approach has been applied to the development of our wellness centre.
Comprising a state-of-the-art gymnasium, an aerobics area for group classes, massage rooms used for different therapies, an outside Jacuzzi and a Zen meditation garden, it is here that you can focus on both your physical and mental harmony, at one with nature.
Bahia Mar Club Business Centre
Organisations wishing to consolidate business relationships are welcome in our 80- seat conference centre. All modern facilities are available, from translation services, through to projectors and flip charts.
Bahia Mar Club in Vilanculos is an ideal location to focus the attention of all those taking part, away from the distractions of office and home.
Let us host your conferences, team building strategies, sales training, group sessions and interactive workshops.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
With the emphasis on style and comfort, our accommodation is both luxurious and personalised. Here you can mix and match your lodgings depending upon the number in your party and your requirements. Your choice of either a spacious, fully serviced en-suite room, an optimally equipped self-catering pied à Terre, or combinations of both, will provide you with a perfect base from which to explore the beauty of your surroundings.
Air conditioners, minibars and hairdryers are standard and TV’s can be found in the Pied à Terre. Private plunge pools, verandas and indigenous gardens enhance your outdoor enjoyment and, of course, the magnificent Indian Ocean is right on your doorstep.
Cool off in your own personal splash pool, or wander down through the private gardens to the water’s edge where the locals anchor their fishing dhows and land their catch. Friendly people, unspoiled ambience and stunning scenery - this is the real Mozambique!
Sea View Bedroom
En-suite bedroom with a queen-sized bed, shower, large veranda with sun beds and sea view overlooking the Bazaruto islands.
Beach Luxury Suite
Pied-à-Terre luxury self-catering unit with a king sized bed, TV lounge, fully equipped kitchenette, private barbecue, terrace with sunbeds and private splash pool.
Private Pied-à-Terre luxury self-catering unit with a king sized bed, TV lounge, fully equipped kitchenette, private barbecue area in the garden, terrace with sunbeds and a private pool.
Dining & Bars
Situated on an elevated plateau with panoramic views over the islands of Bazaruto Archipelago, the Bahia Mar á la carte restaurant offers the finest food dishes prepared with local and fresh ingredients.
Chef José and the kitchen team have not only included breakfast in the stay, but have also launched an amazing new A- La-Carte menu.
Please feel free to come round for a light lunch or tantalizing three course dinner!
The infinity pool and bar are the perfect venue to try our fresh fruit smoothies and delicious cocktails.
With its superb location and magnificent pool area, Bahia Mar provides the perfect venue for major events. We would be delighted to host your private function and make it a memorable occasion, be it a wedding, banquet, company BBQ or private luncheon.
Entertainment & Sports
Mayara - luxurious island cruises
The Bahia Mar boutique hotel, found where the azure waters of the Indian Ocean touch the palm fringed beaches of Vilanculos, is the ultimate destination for visitors exploring the fabulous Bazaruto Archipelago in Mozambique.
With Mayara, a long awaited new arrival to Vilanculos, Bahia Mar fills the niche for those wanting to explore the diverse beauty of the famous Bazaruto Archipelago in absolute comfort and style. Driven by two 350hp Volvo Penta engines, this 40ft luxury power boat is professionally managed by a highly trained three man crew and is available for either pre-planned, catered excursions or on a day hire basis for those wishing to chart their own course and stock up with their own provisions.
This elegant power boat, which sleeps four in complete comfort, is accompanied by either a 2.5m tender boat or a 6m rubber duck for those want to add excitement to the cruise by enjoying the available water sports such as wake-boarding, skiing or tube rides.
- Sea Safaris
- Dhow trips to the islands
- Beach Horse Riding
- TucTuc Tours
- Wake boarding and Tubing