Doubletree Hilton Resort Nungwi, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Garden||7||AI||R19,464||01 Jun - 15 Sep '18||TH1870052||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from JHB to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only
- Current airport taxes
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation @ the 4* Doubletree by Hilton Resort Zanzibar - Nungwi
- In a Garden room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- Added Values:
- Wi-Fi or cable internet in rooms and public areas
- Beach volleyball and village walks
- Indoor gym
- Complimentary beach towels and use of sun beds and sun umbrella
- Themed nights on the beach and evening entertainment
- High tea served daily
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
- As per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 01 - 25 July, 30 September - 10 October and 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 July 2018
About Doubletree Hilton Resort Nungwi
Boasting a traditional Zanzibar style with Makuti palm leaf roofs, this Nungwi hotel offers spectacular sea views and direct beach access. Relax on white sand with sun beds and shade umbrellas and explore the tropical waters while scuba diving or snorkelling. Plunge into the outdoor, freshwater pool or sip on cocktails and fresh fruit juices from Dolphin’s pool bar. Exercise in the modern fitness centre or participate in morning yoga on the beach.
Savor innovative international and fusion specialities at Fisherman Bar & Grill before admiring the Zanzibar sunset and trying authentic Shisha aromatic tobacco. Enjoy traditional, live entertainment at Ngalawa Restaurant.
Celebrate your dream wedding with exotic backdrops, host your special event on the beach or choose from three flexible function rooms for your next corporate meeting of up to 100 guests. Stay productive in the well-equipped business centre. Utilize the complimentary parking and WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Set on the most northern tip of Zanzibar, in traditional fishing village Nungwi
- Situated directly on the beach offering water sports, pool bar and sun beds
- Fitness centre, outdoor, freshwater pool, and massage and beauty treatments
- Two Zanzibar restaurants
- Business centre, WiFi, and three meeting rooms for up to 100 guests
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Relax in contemporary accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton. All the essentials and more are covered in our modern, stylish guest rooms with an array of amenities to make you feel at home. View our amenities guide and choose a room that’s right for you.
Unwind in a beautiful Guest Room with private balcony, offering panoramic ocean and pool views. Each room is fully air-conditioned with ceiling fan option. Refresh in the shower, relax and watch a movie or one of the satellite TV channels on the LCD TV, or dine in the comfort and privacy of your Guest Room with Room Service.
Spoil yourself in this spacious two-room Suite with private balcony, living and sleeping areas. Each Suite offers a full sea view and is fully air-conditioned. Refresh in the bathroom that includes a shower and bathrobe. Unwind by watching a movie or browse the satellite TV channels on the LCD TV. Stay connected with complimentary internet access or dine in the comfort of your room with Room Service. Enjoy a daily fruit basket, mini bar stocked with soft drinks and local beer upon arrival and a 30-minute house massage.
Our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel offers stylish guest rooms and comforting amenities. Enjoy our signature chocolate chip cookie, and know that this welcoming gift is only a taste of the warm, personal service you will experience at DoubleTree by Hilton
Dining & Bars
Food is comfort. We make it easy for you to enjoy a delicious meal without even leaving the hotel. Whether you are into health food, snacks, or gourmet food all the way, we’ve got something to tickle your palate. Stay in and use our in-room dining service, check out the onsite restaurant, or unwind with after-dinner drinks at the bar.
Dolphins Pool Bar
Soak up beautiful views of the azure Indian Ocean in Dolphins Pool Bar, at the Doubletree by Hilton Resort Zanzibar-Nungwi. Sip delicious cocktails, icy cold beers and fresh fruit juices in the sunshine, or if you're feeling peckish after a long swim, chose from a selection of tasty pizzas and bar snacks in this relaxed pool bar.
MONDAY 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
TUESDAY 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
WEDNESDAY 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
THURSDAY 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
FRIDAY 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
SATURDAY 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
SUNDAY 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fisherman Bar & Grill
The Fisherman Bar & Grill at the Doubletree by Hilton Resort Zamzibar-Nungwi offers a mouthwatering array of international and fusion specialities. This Zanzibar restaurant also offers a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and authentic Shisha aromatic tobacco. Due to the great popularity of this venue, we recommend reservations to avoid disappointment.
MONDAY 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
TUESDAY 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
WEDNESDAY 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
THURSDAY 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
FRIDAY 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
SATURDAY 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
SUNDAY 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Begin the day with a delicious Doubletree breakfast, overlooking the stunning beach in Ngalawa Restaurant at the Doubletree by Hilton Zanzibar-Nungwi. Take part in fun, themed evening meals, indulge in an expertly mixed cocktail and enjoy vibrant and exciting live entertainment in this warm and welcoming restaurant, which benefits from beautiful ocean views.
MONDAY 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
TUESDAY 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
WEDNESDAY 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
THURSDAY 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
FRIDAY 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
SATURDAY 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
SUNDAY 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Entertainment & Sports
Discover Zanzibar while staying at DoubleTree at Hilton Resort Zanzibar-Nungwi, positioned just 2 minutes' walk from Nungwi centre. Situated on one of Zanzibar’s most popular destinations, Nungwi Village presents stunning white sand beaches and breathtaking sunset views. Relax on the beach or explore the tropical waters while snorkelling or scuba diving. Try fishing or wander through Nungwi’s fresh fish markets and sample the daily catch. Spend the day on a Mnemba or Tumbatu Island cruise or visit Prisoner Island and admire the giant tortoises. Take a trip to historic Stone Town and admire the ornate, traditional architecture, stroll through winding market streets or learn about Zanzibar’s fascinating past at Sultan Barghash's harem at Marahubi, the Palace Museum or the Arab Fort.
The property is located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island and located in the historic traditional fishing village of Nungwi.
The village is safe and accessible for a 2-minute walk and is located within walking distance to the Fishmarket, where the fishermen bring their catch of the day.