MSC Cruises - Sinfonia, South Africa
|* 2017 - 2018 Season: 4 Night Cruise to Pomene and Portuguese Island from Durban|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Interior Cabin||4||FB||R9,600||11 Dec '17||T67000||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- 4 Nights accommodation on the MSC Sinfonia
- In your choice of cabin as per above
- All Meals - Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and midnight snack (Full Board)
- On board entertainment - 20 captivating hours of entertainment
- Port taxes and service charges
- On board insurance.
Honeymoon offers and gifts:
- 10% reduction on the current available fares
- International cruises receive: Fruit Basket,
- 1 bottle of wine,
- An invitation from the Captain for an exclusive cocktail,
- Photo service,
- Special on board treatment with a surprise.
The above price excludes:
- Travel to ship - flights and/or transfers
- Items of a personal nature
- All drinks and Room Service charges
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Optional excursions
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Prices are based on per person sharing
- Prices are subject to availablity and differ on other dates
- Rates based on selected dates as per below. Other dates available on request
- Prices quoted per person, based on two people sharing
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification
- For Honeymoon special, a marriage certificate needs to presented when booking
Last updated on 19 Jul '17
About MSC Cruises - Sinfonia
MSC Sinfonia The second ship in a journey of innovation
- More comfortable cabins
- More mouthwatering dining options
- More leisure and entertainment attractions
- More choices for kids and teenagers
- More space for wellbeing and relaxation
Even before MSC Sinfonia sets sail, stepping on board is like embarking on a voyage of discovery.
With its impressive array of new features and facilities, the ship is now even better equipped to satisfy every need.
We’ve added spacious new cabins with balconies to delight our guests with superb panoramic views.
We’ve enlarged the restaurant and buffet areas to serve up an even greater variety of culinary treats. We’ve included a new 319 m2 area to fill with music and dancing. With the help of prestigious partners like Chicco, LEGO® and Namco®, we’ve created fabulous new play areas for children of all ages, starting with an exciting spray park packed with fun water features.And to offer even more routes to relaxation, we’ve enhanced the lavish MSC Aurea Spa with more space for massages.
All this is just a taste of what a cruise on MSC Sinfonia can offer. There’s a world of new experiences to discover on board, day after day, moment after moment. Because MSC Sinfonia is the ship that suits you.
Comfort that suits you. The renewed MSC Sinfonia takes comfort to a new level. So wherever they are in the world, our guests will always feel completely at home.
From the new carpets, reupholstered seating and repainted ceilings in the Reception and other public spaces to the redecorated corridors and stairways, not forgetting restyled outdoor areas like the new Solarium, the entire ship feels brand new. The 94 new balcony cabins are a gift to our sea-loving guests, affording exhilarating ocean views and allowing them to breathe in the unique atmosphere of each new destination.
What’s more, every single cabin has been redesigned and refurbished with new carpets, new fabrics and new features, ensuring all our guests enjoy industry-leading standards of accommodation.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Single beds that can be converted into double bed (on request) except for the cabins for disabled people. Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with shower. Interactive TV. Telephone. Mini bar and safe. Air conditioning. Surface approx. 13 sq.m.
Ocean View Room:
Single beds that can be converted into double bed (on request). Bathroom with shower. TV. Telephone. Mini bar and safe. Air conditioning. Surface approx. 13 sq.m.
Note: some cabins on the Brahms Deck have restricted views.
94 Balcony cabins, size approximately from 15 to 16 m2.
Cabins with private balcony, with a double bed that can be converted into two single beds (on request).
Air conditioning, bathroom with shower, wireless internet access (for a fee), TV, telephone, mini-bar, safe.
Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category).
Double bed. Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with tub. TV. Telephone. Availability of internet connection by your own laptop (on payment). Mini bar and safe. Air conditioning. Surface approx. 27 sq.m.
Inside for guests with disabilities or reduced mobility:
Single beds that can be converted into double bed (on request) except for the cabins for disabled people. Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with shower. Interactive TV. Telephone. Mini bar and safe. Air conditioning. Surface 21 sq.m.
Dining & Bars
MSC Sinfonia offers 2 main restaurants, Il Galeone and Il Covo and an outdoor restaurant, La Terrazza. Each one boasts a top gastronomic selection thanks to the variety of dishes and the high quality of the foods, from choice Italian meats, scrupulously controlled, to fresh fruit. Every product is fresh and carefully handled, such as bread baked on board with the passion and knowledge of the most distinctive boulangerie. Dishes range from traditional and tasty Mediterranean fare, to the most refined international recipes. For a quick lunch choose Caffè del Mare buffet restaurant offering the utmost quality and variety in Italian and international cuisine.
Bars and Lounges:
On MSC Sinfonia guests can choose from 8 bars, inspired by different themes and inimitable in their wine and food selection, thus satisfying even the most sophisticated and demanding palates.
Entertainment & Sports
MSC Cruises’ uncompromising dedication to its passengers is nowhere more evident than the unrivalled entertainment programmes and facilities offered on board MSC Sinfonia, with its about 600 state-of-the-art seats Teatro San Carlo, futuristic Pasha Club Disco and San Remo Casino with over 400 square metres of casino gaming and Galaxy Video Games, video games room.