Fontana Hotel, Indonesia
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard Room||8||BB||R14,887||01 Aug - 31 Oct '19||TH2528082||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Bali
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel coach transfers
- 8 nights accommodation at the 4* Fontana Hotel Bali
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- 3 Grayline tours which include:
- Tea and coffee at meeting points, transport, professional guide
- Entrance fees. Highlights of tours as follows:
- The Beauty of Kintamani (Full Day)
- Traditional, Balinese Barong and Keris Dance. Woodcarving artists. Breathe taking views at Mount
and Lake Batur. Tampaksiring's holy fountain of youth.
- The Eastern Bali Mystic (Full Day)
- Batik painting demonstration, Besakih Temple, Astonishing landscapes, Traditional Bali Aga village
and Klungkung's historic capital. We recommend that you bring a sarong to wear at the Besakih
- Oleh Oleh (Half Day)
- Added Value:
- 1 bottle of wine or a 90-minute massage per person
- All Bali taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel on a Friday and Saturday.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 11 July 2019
About Fontana Hotel
Fontana Hotel Bali, a PHM Collection is conveniently located at the legendary Kuta area, only a block away from Legian where all the fashionistas and hipsters hang out and enjoy their holiday to the fullest. 15-20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, 10 minutes from Legian Beach and 10 minutes from Kuta Traditional Market.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Rooms & Suites
This masterpiece of architecture and design promise modern lifestyle in Bali is specially designed to echo the idea of rest and relaxation. With a hotel gallery concept as the design idea, the guests will be thrilled to witness how articulate is the architect in delivering those visual statements and incorporating stunning artwork pieces together. All orchestration resulted in accommodation that feels like an oasis, offers sanctuary for those who need to unwind and recharge.
The superior room presents a modern contemporary style, double and twin bed types are available, equipped with 32” LED TV and various amenities.
Deluxe Pool View
A modern contemporary design room equipped with 32” LED TV, sofa, various amenities.
The room accommodates up to 4 guests with a separate bathroom and a toilet, equipped with 42” LED TV. An enjoyable room to spend with the family.
The largest of all. This room is the perfect definition of luxury island life, it owns a custom-made egg skin bathtub and designer sofa, including a 42” LED TV to spoil you more.
Dining & Bars
Tucked in the heart of Kuta and celebrated for the quality of the food and cool atmosphere, Portabella presents a wholesome dining experience to remember. Through the innovative cooking approach, Portabella’s expert chefs offer the ultimate palate experience for customers using seafood as the main ingredients, delivering characteristic cuisine with endless possibilities.
Hours Operation: 6:30 am – 10 pm
Sunny 16 Cafe
A must experience to lounge at Sunny 16 Café. The café is open 24/7, providing free wireless connection and freshly brewed artisan coffee. Located adjacent to Portabella Bistro, Sunny 16 Café is also open for walk-in guests.
Entertainment & Sports
Laze around while soaking yourself in the water or simply enjoy the stunning-designed view surrounding it. We call it a true experience of a modern Bali life. Find our special promotion family package with special price.
For our in-house guests who would like to stay fit during their stay, a dedicated gym is exclusively available. This will allow the guests to conveniently exercise while enjoying the great views of the surrounding areas.
Every guest is inspired to immerse in the sanctuary combining Japanese stone garden with Balinese concept of total a Zen feeling. Harmony and tranquillity will flow to ease the body, mind and soul.
Hours Operation: 10 am – 10 pm