Risata Bali Resort - South Kuta, Bali
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior Room||7||BB||R14,445||01 Apr - 31 Jul '19||#8773||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Bali
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Risata Bali Resort
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel on a Friday and Saturday.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 07 March 2019
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
A collection of 139 rooms and suites, clustered amongst shaded greenery and stone pathways, each offer:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Remote-controlled satellite television
- Balcony or terrace (from deluxe room upwards)
- Hair Dryer (from deluxe rooms upwards)
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
Dining & Bars
PANDAN BALI RESTAURANT : Open between 07:00 – 23:00 serving Asian and Western delicacies overlooking the swimming pool.
JEPUN BAR : Located next to the golden fish pond, adjacent to upper lobby, the Jepun Bar serves a wide range of local and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages together with a snack menu. Open between 10:00 – 01:00.
SUNKEN POOL BAR : The Sunken Pool Bar serves thirst quenchers and snacks for guests relaxing in the pool between 10:00 – 18:00.
Entertainment & Sports
- Restaurant and bars
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Childrens playground
- Tour desk & information
- Complimentary wireless internet connection at lobby, bar and restaurant
- Free scheduled shuttle bus service to Kuta Art Market