Grand Hyatt - Nusa Dua, Bali
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Grand room||7||BB||R19,615||01 Sep - 31 Oct '19||#9597||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Denpasar, Bali
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Grand Hyatt Bali
- In a Grand room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Surcharges apply for travel on certain days of the week.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Price correct as at 05 September 2019
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
636 Rooms feature teakwood furniture, marble floors and a private balcony overlooking the tropical gardens or serene lagoon.
Room facilities include
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Remote-controlled satellite television
- DVD player (on request)
- Private balcony
- Hair Dryer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
- High-speed internet connection (chargeable)
Dining & Bars
GARDEN CAFE : Serves an array of classic dishes from Asia to Europe between 06:30 – 11:00.
SALSA VERDE : Treat yourself to some Italian magic and la dolce vita with gorgeous Italian cuisine. Open 07:00 – 01:00.
PASAR SENGGOL: Designed as a contemporary Balinese night market, linger amongst the array of stalls offering authentic Indonesian and Balinese dishes, as well as artisans creating a host of handicrafts. Open between19:00 – 22:30, with a cultural show at 20:00.
WATERCOURT RESTAURANT: Serves breakfast between 06:30 -11:00.
NAMPU: Japanese cuisine at its best with open kitchens, a teppanyaki section and a sushi bar. Open from 18:00 – 23:00.
SALSA BAR : Situated on the rooftop of Salsa Verde, the Salsa Bar provides an oasis for the discerning traveler to unwind amidst signature cocktails, balmy beach breezes and an impressive location boasting beautiful views. Open between 17: 00 – 01:00.
PERSONA LOUNGE : Offering spectacular views of the ocean this lounge serves cocktails, specialty coffees and a selection of sweets between 11:00 - 01:00.
POOLSIDE BAR : Located by the pool amidst the tropical gardens and providing refreshments and a selection of quick bites between 09:00 – 19:00.
Entertainment & Sports
- Restaurants and bars
- Room service
- Kids Club
- Tennis courts
- Squash courts
- Swimming pools
- Golf course (nearby)
- Tour desk & information
- Water sport facilities and beach activities