Taum Resort - Seminyak, Bali
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Studio||7||BB||R14,690||16 Aug - 15 Sep '19||#9656||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Bali
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Hotel Taum Seminyak
- In a Studio room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Value:
- 1 Free dinner for two
- Welcome drink, 2 bottles of mineral water daily
- Free Wifi
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Petitenget Beach and Seminyak Square
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel on a Friday and Saturday.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 16 August 2019
About Taum Resort - Seminyak
The Centra brand, as the contraction of the Centara name indicates, offers affordable hotels and resorts that provide a quality experience designed to exceed expectations but not over-deliver to the point not required by our guests. Centra properties offer spacious accommodation with quality furnishing and fittings, at least one restaurant, a swimming pool, and a fitness centre. All are located in a convenient setting, with restaurants and shops nearby, and those in a seaside location are within an easy walk of the beach. Most have at least one function room for meetings and gatherings. Our guests staying at Centra properties tend to be families and groups who appreciate the value offered by the brand, couples who are taking the opportunity for a welcome getaway break, and travellers who are on a budget but need to feel assured they will find excellence in facilities and service.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 90 guestrooms are designed to deliver the experience of a distinctive Balinese retreat.
Room facilities include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Remote-controlled satellite television
- DVD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Hair Dryer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In-room safety box
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
Dining & Bars
Poolside all-day dining restaurant serving International and Indonesian dishes complimented by a selection of authentic Thai specialties between 06:30 – 23:00.
Offers a wide choice of cocktails, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee between 09:00 – 23:00.
Entertainment & Sports
- Restaurant and bar
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tour desk & information