Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Indonesia
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard||7||BB||R17,562||01 Apr - 14 Jul||TH1847294||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Return economy flights from JNB to Bali
- Current airport taxes from JNB
- Return airport/hotel coach transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast daily (B&B)
- Added Values:
- Free WiFi
- Bali Taxes and levies (estimated)
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Passport / Visa costs
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
- Bali departure taxes payable on departure
Honeymoon gifts & offers:
- Discount included in package
- 1 Free dinner (food only) or a free 50 minutes Balinese massage at Nusa Dua Spa
The Small Print
- All prices are based on South African resident rates and are per person sharing.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Prices are correct as at 28 Jul '17
About Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
The rooms and suites offer pristine wooden floors and panels complemented by the warm natural colour of the furnishing, create a cocooned environment. Deluxe Ocean, Romantic Ocean and Ocean View Suites overlook the ocean waves whilst the Deluxe Garden open onto hidden ponds, statues and well landscaped gardens.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
• individually controlled air-conditioning
• Remote-controlled satellite television
• Balcony / terrace
• Hair Dryer
• Tea/Coffee making facilities
• In-room safety box
Dining & Bars
The Lobby Bar
The perfect meeting place for pre-dinner drinks or a nightcap. This venue incorporates a lounge and veranda setting that highlights authentic Balinese style just off the main lobby of the hotel. The Lobby merges seamlessly into a visually appealing outdoor area where guests can enjoy a relaxed ambience and evocative views over the resort and ocean.
Located near the beachfront and in full view of the Indian Ocean the Chess Bar is a fun and relaxing oasis for those seeking cool refreshments throughout the day.
Don't miss our Happy Hour Daily from 4.00pm – 7.00pm and enjoy some tasty snacks throughout the late afternoon and evening. And if you fancy an after dinner drink, Chess is open until midnight 7 days per week, listen to the sounds of the ocean in the background and enjoy one of our signature cocktails!
This haven is located in the midst of the swimming pool and serves refreshingly cool drinks and cocktails.
Set within a tranquil outdoor environment next to the lap pool, the Spa Cafe serves fresh juices and herbal teas to complement all body and beauty treatments available at Nusa Dua Spa.
Entertainment & Sports
• Restaurants and bar
• Room service
• Kids Club
• Fitness Centre
• Swimming pool
• Tour desk & information
• Water sports facilities and beach activities