Makunundu Island Resort, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe Beach Bungalow||6||AI||R23,790||17 Jul - 31 Oct '18||PD-190618||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per sharing - Book by 15 July 2018
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg
- Routing JNB: MLE: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Makunundu Island, Maldives
- In a Deluxe Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (AI)
- Added Values
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- 1 x Complimentary massage for 2 per stay (30 min per person)
- 2 x Complementary catamaran sailing sessions for 2 per stay (15min per person)
- Use of Canoe, Windsurf and Paddle Boat
- A choice of sandwiches, pastries or tapas dishes or a tray of savoury canapes.
- Snacks are served from 10h00 a.m. to 11h30 a.m. and from 16h00 p.m. to 17h00 p.m.
- Unlimited use of Catamaran Sailing and Windsurfing from 8.30am to 12noon and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon offers and gifts
- As per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 22 June to 15 July 2018 and 10 to 23 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 19 June 2018
About Makunundu Island Resort
Situated in North Malé Atoll, a 50-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport, Makunudu Island sweeps you into the warm embrace of an original Maldivian retreat. Where glistening beaches give way to the crystal clear waters of a turquoise lagoon, merging into unending ocean views. Where tranquility seeps soothingly into your soul, and genuine hospitality welcomes you like a friend. A rare haven, beautifully untouched, that even for those who travel the world, retains a special place in the heart. Slip off your shoes, slip into island time…
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Crafted in traditional Maldivian style using local woods, stones and a palette of earthy hues, these spacious havens of relaxation blend rustic charm with modern comforts, thoughtful to your needs. Indulge in the pleasure of a garden shower, open to the outdoors yet completely discreet. Bask on your private sun loungers beneath the shade of palms, or under the warm Maldivian sun. Sleep peacefully to the lullaby of lapping waves.
- Air conditioning,
- Ceiling fan,
- Electronic safe,
- Tea & Coffee-making facilities,
- Island-inspired bathroom amenities.
Dining & Bars
Indulge in a celebration of international cuisines in sumptuous buffets of meats, fish and tropical fruits, table-served set menus, and once a week, a sizzling barbecue and a delicious slice of local spice in a magnificent Maldivian buffet dinner. Quench your thirst in the Sand Bar day or night with refreshing drinks and sunset cocktails, cooled by the ocean breeze, making conversation with fellow travellers. For those special occasions, a personally crafted candlelit dinner beneath the stars on the beach, in your bungalow or other private locations is an experience to truly savour.
Entertainment & Sports
Adventure and relaxation abound in and on the clear Maldivian waters, from admiring the stunning coral reefs and rich marine life as you snorkel in our house reef, to trying a free introductory dive or exploring deeper at spectacular nearby dive sites. Other pursuits include windsurfing, waterskiing and a spot of night fishing on a traditional dhoni in the company of local fishermen. Those who only have eyes for each other can turn up the romance with a sunset cruise, or a private champagne lunch on a secluded sandbank, tailored just for two.