Paradise Island Resort, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Beach Bungalow||7||HB||R28,335||01 May - 25 Jul||TH1851944||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Beach Bungalow||7||HB||R26,693||01 May - 25 Jul||TH1851944||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Qatar
- Routing JNB : DOH : MLE : DOH : JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return speedboat transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Paradise Island Resort
- in a Superior Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Values
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from R5,390 per person
- Upgrade to a Water Villa from R8,780 per person
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers
- Discount included in package
- Gifts as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies ex Cape Town and Durban for travel 25 March to 14 April 2018
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 22 June to 15 July 2018 and 10 to 23 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 13 February 2018
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Superior Beach Bungalow
Set just behind the beach treeline, our Superior beach bungalows provide the ultimate in tropical luxury which faces the sun, sea and the sand. Inside the room is everything you need for your comfort; from tastefully designed comfortable furniture, satellite television, air conditioning to ambient lighting, Step through to the tiled veranda facing the beach, furnished with comfy sun loungers where you may settle down for all the sunbathing you could wish for, also an idyllic place for an afternoon of reading or enjoy the ocean breeze. A few steps more and you are in the refreshing lagoon that surrounds the island.
Our exceptional 40 semi-detached Water Villas are Paradise Island Resort’s ultimate accommodation in comfort and leisure.These magnificent Water villas are Bright, spacious, and luxuriously appointed. Every water bungalow features its own staircase leading into the crystal clear lagoon below – perfect for swimming or a snorkelling adventure. Spend your days relaxing only a few feet above the blue waters of the Indian Ocean, soaking up the sun from your private chaise while getting pampered by our attentive staff.
Paradise Island resort offers an enclave of secluded Maldives villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views and a host of superb luxuries – ideal for guests seeking a truly captivating Maldivian vacation. Built on stilts directly above the water, within the exclusive Haven complex, The Haven Villa's features a private Jacuzzi and staircase leading into the lagoon and sundeck where you can enjoy the spectacular view of the crystal clear lagoon offering the ultimate in comfort and leisure.
The Haven Suites at Paradise Island Resort are a truly heavenly retreat in the beautiful lagoon with private pool, sundeck and Jacuzzi. Which features a bedroom and a living room with walk-in wardrobe together with the dressing room. Outside, a spacious private veranda offers comfy, Sunbeds, an outdoor freshwater private pool, and panoramic vistas of the blue sea of the magnificent Indian Ocean that extends from right underneath your feet.
Perched at the edge of the reef, the Ocean Suites at Paradise Island offer a truly incomparable experience. Bask in magnificent views of the breathtaking, crystal clear lagoon and the ocean beyond from the window of your exclusive suite. Enjoy exclusive use of the infinity edge freshwater private pool. Plan an incredible luxury vacation in these spacious, two-bedroom accommodation along with a luxurious living room with walk-in wardrobe together with dressing room.
Dining & Bars
With six restaurants and five well-stocked bars in a range of breathtaking setting, Paradise Island resort offers an exceptional variety of in-dining and entertainment with something for every taste and occasion from light snacks to romantic candlelight dinner setting and gourmet fare. No matter what your palate desires, you will find a restaurant at paradise that will satisfy you.
Entertainment & Sports
- Catamaran Sailing
- Jet Skiing
- Tow Sports