Centara Grand Resort & Spa, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Suite||7||AI||R43,230||01 Sep - 31 Oct '18||PD-190618||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing - Book & pay 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Qatar
- Routing JNB: DOH: MLE: DOH: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa
- In a Beach Suite
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily and selected drinks (AI)
- Added values:
- Afternoon Tea
- Nightly Cocktail Reception
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre
- Snorkelling equipment
- Windsurfer lessons
- Banana boat and tube rides
- Catamarans and selected excursions
- A resort credit of $100 per adult per day (non-cumulative) to be used for spa treatments; OR can be interchanged for up to 3 free scuba dives per week
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- 15% Early Bird Discount included
- Honeymoon gifts as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 15 July 2018 and 10 to 23 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 19 June 2018
About Centara Grand Resort & Spa
Modern, vibey and funky, you will enjoy premium levels of service in this unique 5-star resort with its whitewashed timber buildings and meandering boardwalks. Great family accommodation options on land and over water plus kids and teens clubs with entertainment for both! The Ultimate All Inclusive concept means a virtual cash free holiday - all meals including champagne breakfasts, drinks, minibar, 5 excursions, snorkelling, 2 kids clubs and daily spa treatments (up to USD 100 per person per day) are included. Sports and fitness facilities galore and the Club option offers a resort within a resort complete with club lounge, private pool, an exclusive dining venue and round-the-clock concierge care. Wonderful reef with their own dedicated sunken shipwreck and plenty of great dives within an hour of the resort.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Weatherboard villas connected by timber walkways, thatched-roof buildings, a white-sand beach and sparkling lagoon are the setting for your stay on the island. The accommodation is spacious, with villa sizes up to 159 square metres, and the light interior décor with splashes of bright colour enhances the airy feeling and the comfort of the living areas. Outside your window, the lagoon is a calm blue that merges with the blue of the sky. You will find this the perfect place to dream the day away.
The option of suites and villas allows a choice that is most suitable for you, with beachfront suites having a mezzanine level and providing an attractive option for families, and the villa choice offering ideal accommodation for any need, and including the option of your own private plunge pool.
Set on stilts over crystal clear waters, the over-water villas enjoy their own sundeck with steps down to the multihued coral reefs, spacious living areas and stunning views. Special villas for families have bunk beds in a children’s area, ensuring that everyone has space and privacy, and childproof locks to the terrace.
All accommodation categories have the option of an upgrade to Club category, which includes access to the Club Lounge, while those staying in the pool villas will enjoy the luxury of having their own villa host to assist with any requirements during their stay.
Staying in this beautiful and natural environment doesn’t mean that you are cut off from the world, for free Wi-Fi is included in every room type, along with flat-screen TVs with DVD player.
Children 12 years old and above are classed as adults.
Take a walk on the white sand beach just outside your Beach Suite, and enjoy the turquoise waters of the lagoon. Our Beach Suites offer prime island living, where you can enjoy a spacious area of 87 square metres with a relaxing living room, a king bedroom on the mezzanine level, and an expansive bathroom with an outdoor shower.
Light and airy with warm colours and inviting décor, the Beach Suites comfortably accommodate families of up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
The host of amenities brings absolute convenience to your fingertips, with complimentary wireless internet access, flat-screen TVs with international channels and in-room movies, DVD player, IDD telephone line, individually controlled air-conditioning, ceiling fan, free minibar items, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe and a hairdryer.
Deluxe Water Villa:
Open the door to the endless horizon, unwind on your private sundeck, or enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the warm lagoon. Set on the northern side of the island, the Deluxe Water Villas are spacious in size with a living area of 86 square metres, a soothing décor of white with splashes of colour, and rattan and hardwood furnishings.
The villas sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child in comfort, with the option of a king-size bed or twin beds, and the bathroom features a shower and a bathtub with ocean views.
Each villa features a host of amenities and services, including complimentary wireless internet access, flat-screen TVs with international channels and in-room movies, DVD player, IDD telephone line, individually controlled air-conditioning, ceiling fan, free minibar items, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe and a hairdryer.
Deluxe Family Water Villa:
These family-friendly over-water villas are designed for the special needs of those with young children. The villas offer 93 square metres of family space including a children’s sleeping area with bunk beds and PlayStation video games and secured access to the terrace for the safety of the little ones.
Bask in the glorious sunshine and enjoy unobstructed ocean views whilst lounging on your expansive terrace that has stepped down to the lagoon. These spacious retreats on the southern side of the island can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in comfort, and feature a king bedroom and a large bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi or free-standing bathtub.
In-villa facilities and services include complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs with international channels and in-room movies, DVD player, IDD telephone line, individually controlled air-conditioning, ceiling fan, free minibar items, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe and a hairdryer.
Dining & Bars
The resort operates on an all-inclusive basis - all meals, drinks, afternoon tea and cakes, a nightly cocktail reception, complimentary use of the fitness centre and specific watersports activities. In addition specific rooms enjoy access to the exclusive Island Club complex offering a private lounge, pool relaxation area, dining venue and other benefits.
The Reef Restaurant:
Interactive buffets, stunning salads, fiery woks, a tandoori oven and teppanyaki grill
Sample the most delicious Thai food in a suitably tranquil setting, overlooking a lotus pond.
For Italian delights Azzuri Mare is perfect, set beside the ocean, with seafood platters to feast on, chargrilled entrees and sinful desserts.
This vibey bar and entertainment centre is the focal point of the island - it is also a sports bar and has a great wine cellar.
This over-water bar is the perfect retreat for those seeking more peace and solitude.
Entertainment & Sports
Facilities & Activities:
- Swimming pool, infinity pool, pool bar
- Motorised water sports
- PADI Scuba Diving Centre
- Fitness facilities and spa
- Nightly entertainment
- Kids and teens club
The Spa Cenvaree:
Inspired by traditional Thai healing and offering a full range of treatments delivering holistic well-being to each individual.