Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, Maldives
|* From Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach villa||7||BB||R42,570||08 Jan - 08 Apr '19||#8826||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||BB||R34,460||09 Apr - 30 Apr '19||#8827||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||BB||R32,715||01 May - 31 Oct '19||#8912||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Emirates departing from Johannesburg, via Dubai to Male in the Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast daily
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous Half Board from R10 600 per person
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous Full Board from R17 200 per person
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All- inclusive from R22 500 per person
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season.
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 12 - 20 March 2019 of approx. R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge applies for travel 13 - 22 June and 10 - 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
The Small Print
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates is based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Price correct as at 14 January 2019
About Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi - where luxury and decadence meet in the heart of the Maldives. Get ready for pure indulgence: cool, contemporary spaces, stylish interiors, and beautiful gardens. Walk barefoot along the white sands and watch the palm trees as they gently lean into the breeze. Here at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, the days are long and sun-filled, while the nights are exciting and energetic - the perfect recipe for a luxury family holiday in the Maldives. Relax on the beach, experience incredible marine life beneath the surface, and discover the true meaning of luxury here at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
Amenities & Services
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
A Unique Experience
Situated above the island's lagoon, our Water Villas provide the perfect Maldives experience. Wake up each morning to view across the water and end each day on your private sun deck as you watch the sunset. Our Water Villas can host a maximum of 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children. It's the perfect villa for an amazing romantic holiday or honeymoon in the Maldives. The property features 01 king size bedroom with a private bathroom and there is space for 02 additional beds.
Dining & Bars
Offering an array of Asian cuisine, this beach terrace restaurant is the perfect location for private dining with a total capacity of 34. With indoor and outdoor seating areas, it is an impeccable venue to celebrate with friends and family. Indulge in Asian noodles, soups, and curries for lunch or dinner.
Welcome to the main bar at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi. We want you to enjoy every possible luxury on your holiday in the Maldives so we have set the tone of this bar with a selection of chilled out jazz music. Sip on tropical cocktails, speciality wines and beers, and refreshing smoothies and juices. Waters Edge often features live entertainment for you to relish including DJ nights and the traditional Maldivian BoduBeru dance nights. Enjoy and all day service from 08:00 - 01:00.
Entertainment & Sports
- The Spa by Thalgo with 20 treatment pavilions
- Hydrotherapy area including sauna, Steam bath, chilled and hot pools
- Beauty Salon with mani-pedi lounge
- Yoga and Pilates pavilion