Park Hyatt Zanzibar - Stone Town, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|King - Stone Town View||3||BB||R14,170||11 Jun - 31 Aug '18||#7783||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|King - Stone Town View||3||BB||R11,920||01 Nov - 20 Dec '18||#8474||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|King - Stone Town View||3||BB||R12,530||01 Sep - 31 Oct '18||#7784||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices are based on per person sharing - Book and pay 30 days prior to departure to qualify for a discount
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation @ the 5* Park Hyatt
- In a King Room - Stonetown view
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value
- Free WiFi
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Gifts as per resort
- Honeymoon discount of 20% included in your package
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A peak season supplement applies for travel 01 - 25 July, 30 September - 10 October and 12 December 2018 - 19 January 2019
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 10 July 2018
About Park Hyatt Zanzibar - Stone Town
5* Park Hyatt Zanzibar - Stonetown
Seated majestically on the beachfront in Stone Town, the historical centre of the Zanzibar City and a designated UNESCO Heritage site, the 5 - star luxurious Park Hyatt Zanzibar's architecture reflects its Swahili culture with a unique blend of Arab, Persian, Indian and European elements.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The 67 spacious and luxuriously guest rooms include 11 suites and combine modern style and timeless regional accents. The rooms are generously sized measuring 45 to 50 square metres and offer either a view of Stone Town or a view of the Indian Ocean. All have large bathrooms with separate bathtub and rain shower facilities. All suites have private balconies with picturesque views of the Dhow harbours and the Indian Ocean.
• 24-hour Room Service
• Cable / satellite TV channels
• Complimentary WiFi
• Coffee machine and tea-making facilities
• Daily international newspaper
• Hair dryer
• Individual air-conditioning control
• In-room safe
• Iron / ironing board
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
Dining & Bars
The dining concept of Park Hyatt Zanzibar is based on a family residence that allows guests to dine in a variety of different areas - a pool bar, library with veranda, a living room, the main dining room with a terrace and a residential style kitchen
All bar and dining areas have their own oceanfront terrace facing the local beach and magnificent unobtrusive views of the dhow harbours and the Indian Ocean.
Entertainment & Sports
Facilities & Activities:
• Oceanfront infinity pool facing the local beach
• Fitness centre offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and weight room
• 24-hour monitored security staff
• 24-hour Room Service
• Car park and valet services
• Concierge service
• Guest Shop
• Limousine service and airport transfers
• Multilingual hotel staff
Features 3 large spa suites, including an outdoor relaxation area.