The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort - Nungwi, Zanzibar
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes from R1,320|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior room||7||AI||R18,575||01 Apr - 30 Jun '17||HF5759||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior room||7||AI||R23,660||01 Jul - 31 Aug '17||HF6448||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior room||7||AI||R21,970||01 Sep - 31 Oct '17||HF6449||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Operating on Tuesdays and Saturdays only
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel seat in coach
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 4* The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected beverages daily (All Inclusive)
- Land, water sports and evening entertainment as per resort
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges
- please request information
Package offers exclude:
- Meals & drinks not indicated
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical & travel insurance
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- Package price includes early booking and honeymoon discount.
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- Package prices unless indicated on the offer are per person sharing, for the full duration of stay & include return flights & approximate taxes ex OR Tambo International Airport, accommodation & return resort transfers.
- Prices are per person sharing ex JNB and are subject to currency fluctuation, availability and adjustment based on exact departure date.
- Passengers ex Cape Town, Durban and other centres will need to purchase a separate ticket to and from Johannesburg and may have to overnight prior to their departure.
- Wedding invite or marriage certificate is required at time of check-in.
Peak season surcharges & block out dates may apply. Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases & availability.
Last updated on 24 May '17
Prices are correct as at 26 April 2017
About The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort - Nungwi
4* THE ROYAL ZANZIBAR BEACH RESORT - North-west coast
Royal Zanzibar’s great location at Nungwi on the north-west coast of the island means that even at low tide the sea is only around 10 metres from the beach. Really spacious and comfortable rooms are fully equipped, have large terraces with sea views and walk in showers plus double bathtubs. The resort operates on an all inclusive basis, all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, daytime snacks, afternoon teas and cakes, complimentary kayaks and pedal boats. Plus, if you are late for breakfast you can still enjoy a Continental breakfast in the Mapenzi Bar. The Spa treatment rooms have lovely ocean views and are cooled by the sea breeze. Evening entertainment features Masai warriors, dancers, acrobats and karaoke – definitely something for everyone and great value too.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
80 Superior Rooms of 78 square metres with terraces and a guaranteed view of the sea and the sunset. Facilities include:
- King size or 2 Queen size beds with mosquito nets
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player
- Internet connection
- Electronic safe (chargeable at USD3.50 per night)
- Mini Fridge
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Double bathtub and walk in shower
- Internet connections of 96 square metres enjoy additional facilities including bathrobes and slippers, direct dial telephones and a large balcony with daybed.
- Free WiFi
Dining & Bars
The Royal Zanzibar operates on an all inclusive basis only.
Spices, the main restaurant offers a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner – international dishes, Zanzibari specials, a pizza corner, a pasta corner and something fresh on the grill.
The Samaki a la carte restaurant menu covers Continental and Oriental cuisine with the speciality being locally caught fresh seafood.
The Coco Bar is open all day for drinks and snacks whilst the pool has its very own swim up bar, Upepo. Mapenzi, the main bar, is open 24 hours a day.
Baraza, the beach bar, is a great spot for sundowners.
Entertainment & Sports
- 4 free form pools – one with swim-up bar, one with jacuzzi and one infinity pool
- Sunbeds, mattresses, beach umbrellas and pool towels
- Daily recreational fitness activities
- Water sports, scuba diving and deep sea fishing
- Beach Football
- Table Tennis, darts and pool table
The resort offers a massage centre and beauty salon